Thursday, December 2, 2010

Ittybit Delights Review

Today is going to be an All handmade day! Weather its an independent website that does handmade & custom items or an Etsy shop that makes handmade items I will be featuring them here today.



Next up today is a small Etsy shop called Ittybit Delights,For my review I received A White Rose Pink Cupcake Lapel Pin,This pin came in a very cute box with a flower on the top it was a very unique touch to the plain boxes that normally arrive in the mail.The Cupcake Lapel pin itself is so much cuter in person the pictures do not do it justice.I love the pink & brown mixture,I think the pin looks super cute pined to a Purse,Bag or Shirt to add an extra adorable touch to your outfit.I personally like it best with my collection of Pins on my Tote that I carry around often.The pin is a really great size & easy to put on/take off of the object you are pinning it to,It also does not come off easily so you won't lose it.Shipping was fast & the store owner is very friendly,She replies very fast to emails.She has a lot more to offer than just Lapel pins,she makes Pendants,bracelets,necklaces,& earrings,Want a cupcake pin in custom colors? I am sure she would be more than happy to make it for you.I have really enjoyed working withs Ittybit Delights handmade items in my opinion are usually better than what you can find in a store & mean more because they are not mass produced.****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Products were Provided by Ittybit Delights for the Review****

1 comment:

  1. White Rose Pink Cupcake lapel pins is looking really very cute.

    ReplyDelete