Sunday, December 26, 2010

Holidays & 2011 Goals

I had a very long & very crazy weekend My Christmas eve went very well with Family over for an Early Christmas dinner & some Present sharing.Christmas went even better,Watching how excited my daughter was on Christmas morning was a great feeling,My DH loved everything I bought him & I loved everything he got me he even surprised me with some of them.But my busy time isn't over yet Tuesday my Father in law & his wife will be over to celebrate a Holiday they celebrate called Yule,Friday is my Daughters birthday & Hopefully within the next 2-4 weeks we will be getting a bigger apartment & I will have a new job so things around here are going to be a little crazy but they aren't stopping me from setting some Goals I would like to achieve for 2011.My blog goals are to keep up with all of the work I have been doing even when I get a new job & I would Love to reach 5000 blog followers by Next new years.New Years is almost here so Lets get to the Goals:



As many of you know I run a small Etsy shop called Burning Moon I have put together a small list of Goals I would like to reach in my store for 2011 which Include:

  1. In 2011 I would like to maintain a Goal of at least Five sales a week
  2. I would like to make & List at least 3-10 new items a week
  3. I plan to attend at least One craft show
  4. Be brave & ask a few Local boutiques to carry a some of my Jewelry Items
  5. To pass out more Business cards
  6. Reach the Front page on etsy in a Treasury





I would love if you took a look through my shop by clicking HERE. Please let me know what your favorite item is & Keep your eyes on my shop I have many new items coming soon.

Small List of Goals I know but These are Goals just for my Blog & Store,I have other goals I hope to reach in my home life which I will discuss later this week.Do you have any GOALS or new years resolutions you have for the upcoming 2011 Year? Tomorrow I have a Very special Review & Giveaway for all of you Girls who love Clothing or looking your best,Keep your eyes open!

25 comments:

  1. Great post and all good goals! I love the picture of the clock with all the confetti too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go for it ... take a deep breath and go after those local boutiques!

    Following you now, and I'll check in tomorrow to see that Review & Giveaway ...

    ~jQjewelrydesigns

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds great!! Hope you hit 5000 sales!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your goals were few but reaching them will be very good for your business.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are great goals! Wish you the best of luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a good list, very reasonable and reachable. 5000 followers! Given how many you already have, you'll makeit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good goals. I just followed your blog so you're 1 closer.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your new apartment so you can be more creative in a bigger place!
    I like this goal (Be brave & ask a few Local boutiques to carry a some of my Jewelry Items)
    I wish I can be brave enough too to ask some local boutiques to carry my jewelry!
    My best with your new goals for 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  9. First to your question. My favourite would be the Riddle Me dangle ear rings.


    You have set realistic goals. No. 4 and 5 should not be too difficult at all. With the range you have on offer I am sure people will entertain you. Best of luck with everything.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can't wait to see you reach all your goals!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wish you get all your goals in 2011. Be happy to see how wonderful you spend the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good to read that you have all this "action" in this holiday season! Amazing, I love that!
    Good Luck with your goals,
    Enid

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great goals! Especially the craft fair one. Having only been through one craft fair season -- but we went to about 30 fairs in the span of three months -- I would offer this one humble suggestion: Aim for shows that are small and the entry fee is low, rather than the monster town "festivals" where the entry fee is high and you're competing against a lot of the commercial vendors.

    I was shocked -- perhaps naively so -- that so many holiday festivals and craft shows were dominated by people selling commercial brands like Doves chocolate, Sensy candles, Tupperware, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You go girl, 5000 sales is quite a goal and very do-able with the positive attitude that you have. Great ready, Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great goals and am sure you will obtain them!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great post & awesome goals. I'm looking forward to helping you with exposure through the FRENZY.

    ReplyDelete
  17. wonderful goals! I need to get brave to! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow, great goals. hopefully our goals help us in the new year!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great goal, wishing you every success in 2011

    ReplyDelete
  20. I think your goals are great. I've been scare to ask about people carrying my things as well. I hope you achieve your goals this coming year.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great list of goals. 5000 blog followers is unfathonable for me. I might have 10 right now. Best of luck on making everything come true!
    Elizabeth
    www.turtlexiii.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great goals - I like this guitar pick necklace http://www.etsy.com/listing/64110960/red-guitar-pick-necklace-with-star-charm

    ReplyDelete
  23. hope that you'll achieve all the goals you set...

    really love the "Bat" necklace (pix above)...

    ReplyDelete