Sunday, December 19, 2010

Garlic Gold Review

Happy Sunday! Today is Sunday So that means my Christmas count down can be bumped down to Six days! I am more or less just excited to see how much my Family & Loved ones like the gifts I got them but as it draws closer my mind is also wondering what I will be getting this year so I can't wait to see.



I want to share a review with you from a company called Garlic Gold who creates wonderful Cooking goodies.For my review I received Garlic Gold Nuggets,Garlic Gold Parmesan Nuggets,Garlic Gold Sea Salt Nuggets,Garlic Gold Italian Herb Nuggets & Garlic Gold Oil, My DH & I love using new spices when we cook no matter what we cook there is always 1-5 spices thrown into what ever it is even when we make mashed potatoes a little bit of pepper & sea salt goes into them so we were excited to try these out.The first one I used was the Italian Herb Nuggets & Sea Salt Nuggets which I used on some chicken breasts I cooked,The spices tasted great they were not over powering for how much larger the nuggets are then ground up spices.The sea salt I really liked so I have been using it with a lot of things I make mashed potatoes,Rolls.ect.I used the Parmesan Nuggets on some garlic bread which turned out fantastic,I have not had a chance to use the Garlic Gold Oil or the Garlic Gold Nuggets yet but I hopefully will be soon.Garlic gold also sells Gift boxes,Bulk sizes & More all of them are good for cooking.Here is a small saying directly from their site "Use as a gourmet topping on anything, including salads, pizza, sushi, baked & mashed potatoes, pastas, etc. We've got a hunch you’re going to love the crunch! This is an incredible way to dress up every dish for pennies a serving!" & Its true I do love their products my DH loves them as well.****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Products were Provided by Garlic Gold for the Review****

2 comments:

  1. looks like all the food are going to be tasty when added these...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm curious about the "nuggets" - how big are they?

    ReplyDelete