Friday, December 31, 2010

Birthday & New Years Plans.

The start of a New year,A new month means I will be able to keep up on my blog better the Holidays have been making everything very hectic December is the most Crazy month of the year for me.



Today is my Daughters Second Birthday so I won't be around much to be able to blog,We have a very busy day planned & I have a date night planned with my DH to ring in the new year. But I wanted to stop by & wish you all a very Happy New Year.



I haven't been around much because I have been busy with Various Holiday get togethers,I have been going down for a few job interviews & we are planning a move because we are hopefully getting a bigger place! Other wise I would still be blogging everyday but plan on doing so again the first of the year.I hope to see you all here Tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. BIRTHDAY WISHES TO YOUR DAUGHTER AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated burf day to your wee lassie...hope it was a most groovy day for her~!! May your New Years be most groovacious also~!! Peaces...xoxo

    ReplyDelete