Monday, November 8, 2010

Silhouette Review

Is it the second week of November already? Time always flies by at the end of the year,This year everyone seems to be skipping right over Thanksgiving & heading right for Christmas I have only heard my family mention a Thanksgiving dinner once the rest of the time it is Christmas,The build a bear at the local mall have their staff already dresses as Elves everyone is doing Christmas sales early this year which is a good thing for all of us who love major savings.



Before I start into today's giveaways I have a review to share with you,I want to present a company to you called Silhouette which makes Fun machines that make Decals,Rhinestone designs,cards & Much more.Though I do not own one of their machines,For my review I received A Rhinestone starter kit & A sketch pen starter pack I was very excited to review & test out these products the first I tested out was the Sketch Pen Starter Pack but what did I use them on since I do not have their machine? The pens are normal pens they are just small so that the machine can hold them while it works I used them while coloring with my daughter they work quite well all the colors are both & vibrant they look fantastic.Next I tested out the Rhinestone starter kit I used to try out these kits when I was a kid but always found them to be a mess since they didn't come with anything to properly pick the gem up to put it into place,but makes it to where the machine pokes holes directly where the gems will go them you use a small paint brush like tool to spread the gems over the paper they will then fall into the holes they belong in the next step is just to iron them onto the shirt you are using.I had a great time working with this company & hope to one day own one of their machines feel free to check out their website. ****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Products were Provided by Silhouette for the Review & Giveaway****

No comments:

Post a Comment