Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Photo Cards Direct Review

Tomorrow is thanksgiving so you know what that means CHRISTMAS is almost here [& Yule,Hanukkah] so its time to start thinking about your shopping list if you haven't already.Weather you celebrate Christmas or another winter holiday one of the number one top purchases this year will be greeting cards hundreds of people love sending cards to family during the Holidays to let them know they are thinking of them & to spread the Holiday spirit.



A great site I have found for greeting card purchases is Photo Cards Direct which offers amazing Photo Christmas Cards, Birth Announcements & Wedding Thank You Cards which can be customized by you to have your family photo,family name,personal message or all three! I was sent a small sample packet of their greeting cards [Note they were not custom they are just examples & samples],Above you can see one of the cards I was sent,I really like the designs which made me want to explore their site even more I love what they have to offer & all the cards are at decent prices as well.Since winter is here there will be a ton of Winter wedding so what is a better way to thank your guests then personal Wedding Thank You Cards,or proudly letting everyone know your child has arrived with some super adorable Birth Announcements with your babies photo on them. If I had not already picked out my greeting cards for this year I would have loved to get some of Photo Cards Direct Photo Christmas Cards to send out to my family.I have taken a look through their site & everything is well organized,easy to look through & the site is fast,simple & easy to use,There are hundreds of designs to choose from so the only hard part is picking which you like most.***This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Products were Provided by Photo Cards Direct for the Review I was also provided a Gift bag Gift set for Present Wrapping by Photo Cards Direct*****

No comments:

Post a Comment