Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Ore' Review

It seems as the holidays get closer I become more of a Busy Bee everyday,I am sorry posting has been on/odd the last few weeks I am slowly trying to get everything ready for the Holiday season including working on new items for my Etsy store in hope of making more sales to buy Christmas Presents with,Running around,Helping out family & Spending some days on play dates for my daughter so I haven't had much time to write my blog posts up but I am going to dedicate 1-2 hours out of everyday to sit down & write what needs to be done to provide all of you my lovely readers with great chances to win amazing items.



Today I wanted to take a little bit of time to dedicate a post or two to our Fur Babies,Many people consider their pets as their children along side their actual flesh & blood children Though many don't like to admit it a lot of pets are Spoiled Specially if the owner has no children,or their children have already moved out.I also must admit that my cats are also slightly spoiled but not in the overly abundant amount of toys & gourmet food kind of way,Yes they each have their own scratching post but that is to save the furniture my male cat Pantera likes to use the standing scratching post & our female Isis likes the floor scratching pad.Every once in a while I like to try to get new items for them,So I was happy to work with a company called Ore' product I had a wonderful chance to review two of their Pet items the Paw Can Cover Set Black & White & Two Tone Paw Pet Food Scoop - White / Black,Okay so these items are necessarily for them but it does still help in the day to day feeding schedule I really like the Paw Pan cover because we only give our cats half a can of wet food a day mixed in with their dry food so the other half goes into the fridge [They get 1/2 of a 1/2 of a can each = 1 half of the can a day],Before we never had anything to properly place on the cans so our fridge smelled like cat food & the wet food would sometimes dry out now that we have the Paw can covers that problem is solved! The Paw Can Cover Set from Ore' PetTM has a smart design that's functional - fitting three standard can sizes (and more!) and is formed into a fun paw shape. Made from dishwasher-safe flexible, functional silicone, each set includes two can covers with a matte finish. at only $7 for a set that is a pretty good deal.I also really like the food scoop The Melamine Pet Food Scoop in two-tone Black & white measures 2 x 5 inches and holds 1 cup. Ergonomic handle, dishwasher safe. Melamine looks like ceramic, but at a lighter weight. It's also more durable, but not unbreakable.I really like how it holds the perfect amount to fill both my cats food bowls.The Scoop is only $8 on their website.Both have been very helpful around my house both my DH & Myself like using both products,when they first arrived my DH didn't think the can covers would fit onto the cat food cans but they do.They also offer house products & baby products feel free to visit their site to check everything out! & They would love if you could fan them on their Facebook page.****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Products were Provided by Ore' product for the Review****

No comments:

Post a Comment