Thursday, November 18, 2010

Deep Sea Review

The second company I would like to present you with is called Deep Sea Skin Care,For my review I was sent a small gift box which contains A Coral Wash here is a little about it- Deep Sea water's Coral Wash gently lifts away impurities & refines with coral powder,Sea kelp & natural AHA for a radiant,renewed complexion.A Hydrating Rejuvenating Lotion - This Richly restorative moisturizer combines natural ingredients like pure deep sea water & marine collagen with cutting-edge technology to promote skin firmness & cell regeneration,resulting in sifter,more vibrant skin.& finally A Highly Absorbent Marine Collagen Gel - The Highly Absorbent Marine collagen gel features an arsenal of proprietary herbal extracts & advanced formulas that work to turn back your complexions clock. This set came in a great ready to gift bright blue box,All of the different body/face bottles were packaged neatly & place in their own little 'slots'



Everything looks great! I have really enjoyed testing out these products,They really do make your skin feel nice,smooth,freash & clean.They also have other products to offer feel free to check out their website,At first I thought these products would smell since from the name I had a vision of smelly sea weed but that is not the case they actually smell quite nice.Deep Sea Skin has been a pleasure to work with their shipping was MUCH faster than I had expected I was shocked by how fast it arrived to my home.****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Products were Provided by Deep Sea Skin for the Review****

No comments:

Post a Comment