Friday, October 29, 2010

Lullaby Babies Review

Sorry about not posting much yesterday! I had a super busy day getting things ready for this weekend.Today will be very busy as well but I have just enough time to get todays posts finished.

I had a wonderful chance to work with a company called Lullaby Babies,Who sells a variety of baby friendly items including a Custom baby lullaby Cd.Their products are perfect for baby showers,welcoming a new baby,Mothers day,Christmas & Birthdays.



For my review I was sent a custom lullaby CD that is personalized.A little about this product : A professional singer will record your lullaby using any first name & pronunciation that you supply.Our original lullabies have been written by an international, award-winning songwriter.Our lullabies feature tailored lyrics for commemorating the different baby-related gifting-occasions.I was pretty amazed when the CD arrived it isn't what I expected,& that is a good thing it is much better than I expected I thought the CD would arrive in a small plastic CD case that was clear with a cute image on it & that's it boy was I wrong,The CD arrived in a small Metal gift tin in the upper corner above the photo of a baby my daughters name is etched into the gift tin.On the inside where the actual CD is I found that my daughters name is also on the CD where it says "Nika's Lullaby CD' there are six songs in total.I have enjoyed playing this song & I know my daughter enjoys it as well.I highly recommend this website for gifts this year for the Holidays.****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Products were Provided by Lullaby Babies for the Review****

No comments:

Post a Comment