Thursday, October 28, 2010

DeZign with a Z Review

I am always looking for fun things to decorate my daughters room that aren't your every day items,I recently had a chance to work with a company called DeZign with a Z who makes amazing wall decals.



For my review I received A Venitian wall appliques,A fairy & a small floral decal. The small floral decal can be seen above I used it on a small side table that I have had for a few years,it was just plain tan so I decided it needed a splash of color.The Venitian wall decal I ended up giving to one of my friends because it was by far too large for my home I had no space for it & the Fairy I am saving for when we move into a new home where she will be placed into my daughters bedroom.I enjoyed working with DeZign with a Z because their customer service was friendly,Their shipping is fast,their decals are easy to use & apply in fact my two year old helped me with the floral decal for the table which she had a fun time doing,The decals are sturdy as well the Floral decal goes through my daughter messing with it,things being set on it,having juice spilled on it,colored on,ect but everything cleans off just fine & it still looks as good as the day I received it.You can also get any of their decals in custom colors,I wish I could afford some of their wall Murals they are gorgeous,They are currently offering amazing Halloween decals I want them all hahaha feel free to check out their Website.****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Products were Provided by DeZign with a Z for the Review****


1 comment:

  1. Dezign with a Z is a great company. We are striving to be like them in this market. They have super innovative designs and seem like good people.

    ReplyDelete