Monday, September 20, 2010

Vitamin Shampoo Review

It has been a very busy weekend,As many of you know who read my post on Saturday yesterday I attended a Concert which one of my favorite bands of Seven years was at,What band was it? It was Avenged Sevenfold they put on an amazing show & had a heart warming dedication to the Rev [Their drummer that passed away earlier this year].Today the busy busy continues with cleaning the house & then hosting a BBQ.



Part of getting ready for the concerts I go to is showering,makeup,& hair like any normal girl & most guys who wants to look dirty or smell when they go out? One of the products I used to make me smell well Yummy is a product I am about to chat about.Recently I did a review for a company called Vitamin Shampoo & Conditioner I received Two of their conditioners & let me just say these really do smell Yummy enough to eat I thought because they are vitamin packed & good for your hair that they would smell funky much to my surprise it smells very sweet like a candy/cupcake though I can't put my finger on what exactly they smell like at first I thought they smelled like Bubble Gum but it is too fruity to smell like bubble gum so my Mind has been drawing a blank at what to pin point the smell as.It only takes a small amount each time your in the shower to get a great lather,I love the fact that it not only smells good but when I get out of the shower my hair looks,feels & smells amazing,I have enjoyed using Vitamin Shampoo & Conditioner I give it a five out of five star rating including packaging,It comes in an almost weight shaped bottle which is easy to hold & open when you have wet hands.****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Products were Provided by Vitamin Shampoo for the Review****

20 comments:

  1. I feel like so many shampoo products strip the vitamins out and only conditioner replenishes them...hmm I think I'd Love to try this myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love shampoos that smell like sweets! I think i'll try them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like to take care of my hair, I'm always looking for something new to use.. these shampoo look nice and I love lemongrass..it smells lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I may have to look into this, I could really use some vitamin filled shampoo and conditioner that smells good!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOOO I so want to try these out!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for introducing me to this brand! Always on the lookout for great natural skin- and hair-care products. Vitamin shampoo, come to mama! Any chance for a giveaway? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love fruity shampoos. Thanks for sharing this product with us. It's the first I've heard of it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. it is beautiful!!!i want it!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i have really long thick hair and would love to try this

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a uniquely shaped bottle...somthing my teen would love!

    pamfreecycle@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Elena, I am not for certain at this time but I can try to shoot for a giveaway in the future! Thanks for all your input

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really nice looking bottle. I will definitely buy it since my hair is all frizzy and dry and really need vitamins.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think it's awesome that it smells very sweet like a candy/cupcake !!!
    Thanks, mimilovesall8@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW! I need to get my hands on this awesome shampoo & conditioner.
    I'm a HUGE fan of hair care products that smell good. Before I purchase any shampoo and/or conditioner, I always smell it! If these hair care products smell that good..I'm sure I'll have these in my shower by the end of this year!
    kimbuckjr@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm curious about this smell you're talking about now...

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'd like to try these. I have such dry, brittle hair; I definitely need something new!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I would love to try these! My hair has become quite damaged since I gave birth and I really need to bring it back to life. Nothing seems to be working or helping lately. Plus anything that smells good is okay on my list. Some shampoos leave either TOO fruity of a smell, no smell, or a horrid smell.

    ReplyDelete