Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Square Cat Habitat Review

Some pet owners only buy their Cats & Dogs their basic needs but other owners love to lavish their pets with the best of the best others like my self are in between the two.I am not going to go out & buy a $500 cat house for my cats but I will get them a scratching post,toys,ect within reasonable prices they are like my children too though I don't spend extreme costs on toys for my daughter either because I know in the end it will be destroyed.I haven't posted any Pet friendly posts in a while so I figured why not post one now?


[Note NO this is not my cat above]

I currently own two adorable Black cats each with their own Unique personality My large male Pantera I have had for over a year but just last month my DH & I decided to get him a companion so we bought a small female which we Named Isis [Both are fixed],So I figured it would be a great idea to add something new to their 'Kitty Corner' as well,I had a great chance to review a Lo floor scratcher from Square cat Habitat,I was sure that Pantera would love this floor scratcher but surprisingly he hasn't even used it He prefers his old scratching post,but Isis loves the Lo Floor Scratcher she enjoys laying on it as well when she isn't using it to claw at.Thankfully it has helped my Male cat stop scratching the furniture which saves the fabric.The Lo Floor Scratcher is the perfect size it can easily be hidden under a Table,beside a cabinet or in a small space in your home.I think this product is great & I enjoy it has little plastic 'buttons' to keep it from scratching up your floor if your cat(s) move it around a lot.****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Products were Provided by Square Cat Habitat for the Review****

No comments:

Post a Comment