Saturday, September 18, 2010

SodaStream Review

One of the things I think we spent the most money on monthly is Soda,I am not a huge soda fan but my DH drinks it like he has never had anything to drink before,So I was happy to review a SodaStream machine,What is a SodaStream? Its a great little machine that you keep in your kitchen to make Water into soda,It is easy to set up & easy to use. I have to admit the first time I tried it i was nervous & didn't want to put too much CO2 into it so it ended up tasting like coke that had sat out opened for a day,The second time I tried it,it was much better it tasted like store bought Coke.I was sent an assortment of Drinks flavors including flavoring for Flavored water,so far my Family & I have enjoyed all of the flavors we have tried & it helps save a lot of Money since we don't have to buy a ton of two liters,If you run out of CO2 you just simply need to exchange you old empty can for a new can.I like the fact that it doesn't take up a ton of room in my kitchen having a small kitchen to begin with space is limited & needs to be used wisely this fits perfectly into the corner of my counter where it is easy to use.I give this product two thumbs up! ****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Products were Provided by Sodastream USA for the Review****


No comments:

Post a Comment