Friday, September 3, 2010

Say it with Socks Review

With winter just around the corner I am starting to look for great Winter items that will help My DH,My Daughter & Myself stay warm this winter.I personally prefer the cold to Arizona's summer heat because of a small issue with my ears[Will tell more in one of my later reviews].Recently I has a chance to work with a company called Say It With Socks,though technically socks are a any time of the year item I always picture winter the most because I hardly ever wear socks in the summer.



For my review I received a pair of white socks that say 'Coffee Please' on the bottom of the toe Area,I do not drink coffee so I gave the socks a small test by trying them on & walking around the living room before giving them to my mother to test out.The socks are very comfy & fit well no seems coming undone or loose strings hanging out so that is always a plus they felt breathable & long lasting though I didn't try them out for long but I liked the socks while I was wearing them,When I gave them to my Mother she thought they were super cute & wanted to see more of the deigns on the Say it with Socks website she likes the 'Like Ya' socks.Say it with Socks has a lot of cute socks that would make a good present if the person your buying for either needs them or wants some cute clothing items.I can picture myself wearing the Yes/No socks when im sick so that I don't have to talk if my throat is sore,or the 'Kiss me' socks when I want to be flirty with my DH.Say it with Socks has fast shipping time.****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Products were Provided by Say it with Socks for the Review****

2 comments: