Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Little Looster Review

Now that my daughter is nearing two I can concentrate on Potty Training,She has trained a little here & there & knows what the potty is for though she is at the stage where she wants to play more than listen,plus she has always freaked out that her feet do not touch the ground.Recently I was super excited to get a chance to review a Product called the Little Looster,which is a Step Stool that 'Hugs' your potty to give your child coverage almost all the way around the Toilet."For all the years when those little legs don’t reach the floor. The Little Looster, a booster for the Loo™ is about to change the way we potty train. The perfect potty stool. "



When my Little Looster arrived I couldn't wait for my daughter to test it out to see if it would help her in her learning process of using the 'Big Potty',After my daughter took her nap I went about our normal routine of putting her on the potty at first when she felt the Little Looster under her toes she wasn't sure what to think & lifted her feet up a little but once I assured her that everything would be alright she happily placed here feet back down,I am happy to report that it was a successful trip to the potty she managed to get down by herself & everything,just reminds me how fast time is flying by,Soon she won't need diapers at all then after that she won't need her Little Looster,kids get big too fast.The only issue I had was where to put it when no in use but we found placing it up against the wall works best.My daughter has enjoyed this product & I enjoy how effective it is,I am so so on the price since it does cost $40. ****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Products were Provided by Little Looster for the Review & Giveaway****

1 comment: