Saturday, September 18, 2010

Kuhn Rikon Review

Tomorrow is my 'Blog Free Day' where I won't be blogging instead I will be catching up on things such as Emailing winners,Emailing companies,House work,Ect & I also happen to be going out with my DH & some friends for the night we will be attending a Concert,Which concert? We will be going to the UPROAR tour featuring my favorite band Avenged Sevenfold ,Disturbed,Stone sour & More.You can see a Photo I choose of Avenged Sevenfold below,I choose this because it screams Halloween to me.



Sometimes I get extra excited when reviewing a product because of how great it does work,I recently had a chance to work with a wonderful company called Kuhn Rikon which sells Cooking Tools.They are a Swiss company who provides wonderful products for everyone all over the world,for my review I received The Kulu Herb & Vegetable Knife in green.At first since the blade on this looks very small I wasn't sure how well it would work when cutting up things,but let me tell you that its amazing & simple to use so far I have cut up Tomatoes,Onions,Carrots & more with this I chopped the onions up very small which was impossible to reach that size with a normal knife,Slicing things such as tomatoes & cucumbers is a breeze the knife glides right though them & because of the rounded knife it has its easy to 'Rock' the knife on the cutting board to make sure everything is minced up well.The knife has a very sharp high carbon Japanese steel blade,& comes with a safety sheath included,I also like how the handle is shaped it is comfortable to hold,I give this knife ten stars out of ten,I would love to try some of their other tools.****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Products were Provided by Kuhn Rikon for the Review

2 comments:

  1. It does look a bit odd but I can imagine that it's comfortable to hold.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is often some good info on the very Kuhn Rikon reviews. It would a good asset for a kitchen. Everyone loves awesome burden tools that cook swiftly and I love your company kuhn rikon reviews. I like to cook and even eat delicious nutrition. There is almost no time in the evening to create nutrition. I think a good toll will clear up all my concerns. It is terrific that I can save money from what your kuhn rikon reviews told me all. Who does not like more money in bank? I can visit buy more things after I get a burden tool. This looks like a fantastic investment. Just as before, many thanks for telling and even sharing this amazing news flash. I expect more of your company kuhn rikon reviews and what you will want to mention! For those looking for some great kuhn rikon pressure cookers, please take a look at these kuhn rikon pressure cooker reviews

    ReplyDelete