Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Honey Cat Cosmetics Review

It is amazing how things can be nice & calm one day then the next is super hectic with running around to appointments,shopping,Visiting family,the works though no matter weather you have a busy life or a calm life it is always nice to take some time out for yourself & relax in a calming bath.



I recently worked with a great little company called Honey Cat Cosmetics who sells a variety of bath items for my review I received A Rose & Lemongrass bath bomb,Peach brandy Shower gel & A Rub My Tummy, Milk and Honey Hand and Body Cream.The first thing I used was the bath bomb because they are one of my favorite bath time products,It had a dead rose on it which I wasn't sure weather to take it off before using the bath bomb or just throw it in the tub with it,so I just tossed the whole thing in it has a nice smell,I also loved the Peach Brandy shower gel though I used it for bubble bath instead of shower gel,which it actually ended up working as both because If i used the bubbles from the bath [while in the bath] they worked just as well the shower gel was nice & creamy it made my skin feel soft.The body cream is a great texture it isn't greasy which is a plus I hate it when body creams are greasy because then my body doesn't want to absorb it.I have really enjoyed using these products,they all smelled nice & came in super cute packaging.****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Products were Provided by Honey Cat Cosmetics for the Review****

10 comments:

  1. looks good! I'd like to try it.. maybe I'll buy one :)
    and I love cats :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely like the idea, logo, and product names! I also like the ingredients that are listed for the products. I would, however, like to see a list of all the ingredients, not that I do not trust the creators or Honeycat, but, well, trust and verify is my motto! Other than that, their products look like a cat's meaow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love the Peach Brandy shower gel!
    Sounds great!
    mimilovesall8@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your review on non-greasy body cream... I have the same opinion as yours...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I especially like the logo. I'm such a cat sucker!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I learned what this cosmetics for women
    lusizova at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am a HUGE fan of Peach ANYTHING!!!! I would love to try the Peach Brandy shower gel! Lucky duck!
    kimbuckjr@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the container! Sweet!
    2 things I love here: 1. packaging & design 2. your description about the texture. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute packaging! I'd love to try it sometime too.

    ReplyDelete