Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Gabriel Cosmetics Review

Everyone who knows me knows that I love Makeup in fact I am in charge of doing most of everyone's costumes this year including Makeup,& Latex.I am always happy to try out New makeup that I enjoy,I have a rather large collection of makeup that I love using,If your wondering what I do with the makeup that I don't enjoy as much or can't use I give it to one of my friends who will use it so that it still gets use.



I recently had a chance to work with a company called Gabriel Cosmetics Inc. Who sells a Wide Variety of makeup & skincare goods.For my review I received a ZuZu Luxe Lip Gloss in Mischief,ZuZu Luxe Mascara in Clear,Clear Mascara conditions lashes to create a natural look or tame wild brows,This gentle and non-irritating formula enriched with vitamins and herbal extracts will help protect each fragile eyelash and encourage maximum growth. The luxurious nylon brush is especially designed to add length while being clump proof and non-smudging. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.I also received A Brow Pencil in Flaux,& A ZuZu Luxe Mineral Bronzer.I wasn't able to use the Brow Pencil in Flaux,& A ZuZu Luxe Mineral Bronzer because they were too dark for my skin but I was able to use the ZuZu Luxe Lip Gloss in Mischief,ZuZu Luxe Mascara in Clear,The lip gloss is a gorgeous color that isn't too dark & not too light its almost a light rose color on your lips,The Mascara I haven't been able to tell a huge different yet but I can tell that they look a little healthier & I haven't had any stray eye lashes in a while so that is a plus.I have enjoyed trying out the Gabriel Cosmetics line I do plan on buying another tube or two of their lip gloss they have a lot of nice shades to choose from.****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Products were Provided by Gabriel Cosmetics Inc for the Review****

5 comments:

  1. I have heard of them before and still deciding if i should try it. Thank you for the info.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of them but am always open to try new products...especially cosmetics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm always looking for something that will not irritate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that color of lip gloss. I can't use anything too dark because I'm so pale.

    ReplyDelete