Monday, September 27, 2010

Ever Sew Clever Review

I always try to find the best products to keep my child happy & comfortable that are safe for her to use.I look for products both for Home & for Outings So I was very happy to get a chance to work with a small Etsy store called Ever Sew Clever who makes Car seat strap covers & many other items.For my review I was sent one set of Carseat Car Seat Strap Covers Reversible Ziggy Zag Minky.It has Colorful fabric on one side for those warm summer days and super soft smooth mink (White in color) on the other side for the colder days.



They are the perfect size they keep my daughter comfortable while in her car seat,it keeps the straps from being too constricting & helps her when she falls asleep since she has more cushion under her chin. I like the inner [White] side of the straps the best because of how soft they are it makes you want to rub them on your face or sleep on them,my daughter seems to enjoy it as well,If I need to take them off they are small enough to fit snugly into my diaper bag or purse.Our family members think these straps are absolutely adorable.The straps can be bought at only $5.25 which is a Fantastic price,Feel free to visit Ever Sew Clever on Etsy.****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Products were Provided by Ever Sew Clever for the Review***

No comments:

Post a Comment