Thursday, September 16, 2010

Costume Discounters

I guess it is Easy to tell which days I have to do house work on & which days I am busy because I fall a bit behind on blog work,But Hey that is life everyone has one & not everyone can always get everything done on time.

Photobucket

As Many of you can tell when you go to the store,Look online,Visit Etsy Halloween is on its way Only 45 days away! Many are starting to plan what they are dressing their children & themselves as for Halloween this year,My family isn't 100% sure what theme we want to go as.Since it is time to start planning it couldn't hurt to buy a costume early could it? I recently had a wonderful chance to work with Costume Discounters for a review they sell Adult costumes,Teen costumes,kids costumes & toddler Halloween costumes,For my review My daughter was sent The Tinkerbell Costume for Toddler. The costume arrived fast & in great condition the outfit is the perfect size for my two year old,The materials are a little itchy so she has to wear a shirt under the dress but other than that everything looks great & fits my daughter perfect I am very happy with the customer service & product quality that Costume Discounters has provided,I would buy from them again both for Kid Costumes & adult costumes they have a nice selection of both to look through I can spend quite some time on their site looking through all the products.You can see a picture of the Tinkerbell Costume for a Toddler below.Costume Discounters also has accessories,makeup,& More at great prices,The tinker bell costume you see below is only $25 your daughter will be able to play in this dress even when Halloween is over. ****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Products were Provided by Costume Discounters for the Review****



****Want to see the Other posts in my Halloween Shopping guide including the Halloween GIVEAWAYS? On the Left upper hand side of my blog is a 'Search' bar simply type in the Word 'Halloween' & all of my Halloween guide reviews will pop up.****

11 comments:

  1. Super cute outfit I love Halloween & look forward to seeing the rest of your reviews & entering your Halloween giveaways

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the green they used in the sleeves & bottom of the dress it looks cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't celebrate Halloween , but still I love their outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  4. *gasp* I am almost appalled by Joanne J's comment--
    NO HALLOWEEN!??

    ...well at least for dress-up's sake,
    Costumes are fun!
    :]

    ReplyDelete
  5. The infant costumes look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't celebrate halloween, but ithink this can be very useful in my school play!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The costume looks so adorable. These would be great for stage-plays! =)

    email: 0910beh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I see costumes on their site I want!!!

    pkbailey@charter.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. How fun! I want some too! I still don't have a costume this year :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. Do they have this in adult lol? I just love Tink, can you tell?

    ReplyDelete
  11. My daughters would love that dress. You're right about using it long after Halloween!

    ReplyDelete