Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Xtremebubbles Review

School is just starting but that doesn't mean there isn't enough time to squeeze in some last minute fun such as a Pincic at the park,A trip to the zoo,or going to a water park.One of my favorite things to do when the weather is nice enough to allow for it is to take my daughter to the Park I always bring fun things for us to play with while we are there,Sand toys,Small squirt guns,& Lots of bubble toys because my daughter loves running around catching bubbles,But not all Bubbles are the same so sometimes I am disappointing when a bubble brand doesn't work properly.



I recently had a chance to work with a company called Xtremebubbles & With a name like that I could not refuse plus what will it hurt to test out a new bubble company? They might turn out to be a new favorite.For my Review I received a Giant bubble maker kit,the kit comes with a giant bubble wand & a 4oz bag of Bubble solution.The bubble solution is easy it make all you need to do is add 1 quart of tap water to the solution & mix gently then your bubbles are all ready to go.The bubble wand consists of two small plastic 'wands' with a string between them to make the bubbles with,The only thing you need to do is dip the stick into the bubble solution & then go.They have simple instructions on the side or you can use a simple bubble but you can also just go & work with it how you please I do not suggest using this in doors all bubbles are always messy & will get on your floors plus being out side will give the bubble more time to float & everyone around you will be able to see it as well.I had a great time playing with this kit at the BBQ I had yesterday the little kids all enjoyed it as did the adults.Their prices are moderate as well.**This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Products were Provided by Xtremebubbles for the Review**

No comments:

Post a Comment