Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Tatutina Review

I know that lately I have been lagging a bit when it comes to my blog I apologize things in my life have been keeping me very busy Though I try my best to keep things posted & updated.I am happy to say as sad as it sounds I finally got over my fear of driving & got my License so we have been car hunting making it to where I can't spend much time on my blog the good thing is that I used some extra time to do a clean down of the house & spend some time with friends I haven't seen in a month or two.So I have a bit of catching up to do but plan on trying to get it done as soon as I can.

Since my daughter is getting older we normally buy her more toys for her age that help her learn & keep her entertained but many of the toys come with lots of little toys such as cooking sets,dress up sets,ect so we need places to put everything I am always on the look out for cute containers,boxes,& more to keep my daughters toys in I was very happy to come past a site called Tatutina That makes customizable items such as storage bins,Stools,& More.For my Review I was sent a Jungle Animal Nylon Tote with my daughters name on it.It measures 16" x 16" x 13" which is the perfect size I can keep almost all of my Daughters stuffed animals in the Jungle Animal Nylon Tote I Received.For being hand painted the Tote arrived in a very reasonable amount of time,The tote can be folded easily if you need to carry it or store it for a little while it folds down to the perfect size,The tote is a lot bigger than I was expecting my daughter loves to sit in it with her stuffed animals.Their items are super cute they offer something for everyone Boy,Girls & even Animals.You can see a picture of the tote I received below,they also offer butterflies,Dino's,& More.The owner of Tatutina is very sweet & easy to work with I enjoyed working with this company & would buy from them for gifts for friends & family.**This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Products were Provided by Tatutina for the Review**

1 comment:

  1. Very cute company their take out menu boxes are interesting

    ReplyDelete