Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Smart A$$ Gifts Review

As a child one of the things you never wanted to get for your birthday or for Christmas was Socks & Underwear but now Odd as it may seem gifting undies is becoming a bigger sensation due to Customizable undies & sites that provide underwear with funny sayings & slogans on them.



I received a chance to work with a small company called Smart Ass Gifts,who sells a variety of undies with different sayings on them such as "Trophy Wife" ,"Bride to Be" "Control Freak" & Much More all at great prices.For my review Smart Ass Gifts sent me a pair of black undies that say "Trophy wife" now I am very far from being an actual trophy wife though my DH likes to think I am the undies made me laugh,Now besides my DH,myself & perhaps my mother if she feels like dropping by to help clean no one will ever see these undies even being so I think they are worth the buy,If someone bought these as a gift for a friend it would be a fun little inside joke between the two of them.The undies are very comfortable I like the better than most the store brand undies you get at Target & Walmart.They do not come in numbered sizes they come in small,Medium,ect but they do provide a list of what your underwear size would best fit into each size.Their shipping speed is speedy & their packaging is adorable.Each pair of undies is packaged with the message rear facing you since that is where the Messages are written.This is a fun & sassy gift to give friends or family for a bridal shower,baby shower,ect the come in Black,Red,Pink,& Purple **This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Products were Provided by Smart Ass Gfts for the Review**

19 comments:

  1. That is a cute idea I like the bridezilla pair on their site I Know someone who fits that perfectly

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my best friends are getting married soon i think the bride to be would be perfect for her they should sell this kind of thing at bridal shows

    ReplyDelete
  3. I visited the web and they are a little expensive for a joke, aren´t they?

    ReplyDelete
  4. $20 dollars for panties.. hmm.. well, idk.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The wordings are smart but the price is a tad too expensive for so little cloth.

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha these are awesome. I want to get one for my friend who's getting married next week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is hilarious! I'm not in the market for witty nether regions, but I'll keep this in mind as a gag gift... no pun intended.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha these are really cool! They'd make great gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha I'm gonna check out their site now! The products seem like very fun gifts to give to friends and loved ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are super cool, I am sure my husband would get a kick out of that. They would make awesome gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes, I've seen reviews of these cuties on other blogs. They are very cute and unique. Would make a great gift for a new bride for her honeymoon.

    dorcontest at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice, maybe I should get some for my mum too..

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would rather have underwear for Christmas these days than just about anything else lol. I love all of the cute stuff they have nowadays!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cool..gonna check out their site, might find something i like!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ahaha kinky! I love the idea! It'd make a great surprise among the more intimates =)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have four sisters and these would make great gifts...especially the hot mama (since we are all hot mamas!)

    ReplyDelete
  17. They are original. A great present idea for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I would try giving this to a bridal shower. It would be a great laugh. good times.. =)

    ReplyDelete