Monday, August 9, 2010

Nutraluxe MD Review

ATTENTION BLOG WINNERS: I am sorry I am late sending out your letters telling you that you won & to collect your info This weekend has been very long,Hectic,& tiring I will send the emails out as soon as possible Thank You.

Yesterday I featured some Guy items today I wanted to share an item with you that can be used by either a Man or a Woman,& I will be sharing a giveaway with you today that is perfect for any little boy in your life.



Recently I received a chance to work with a Company called Nutraluxe MD on a review,For my review I was sent a NUTRA SONIC Face Brush ,I think it is easy to use & makes my skin feel very soft afterward no matter what soap,face wash or scrub that I use with it,I don't know many men who would use it willingly though the product is for Men & Woman some men don't want to use it because 'Grooming' seems girly to them even I had to talk my DH into using it,Once he used it a few times he decided that he does like it the stress from work causes him to have small break outs on occasion & NUTRA SONIC Face Brush has been helping to control them,I also noticed that It helps with dry spots on your face.It doesn't make a lot of noise when you use it which is a plus because I only use it to wash my face before bedtime & my daughter is normally sleeping by then so I wouldn't want to use anything that would wake her up.The has four settings your can used based on your skin tone or you can use the fourth setting on your body.It helps clean out all your pores using a circular motion.It does suggest to remove any makeup before you use it,Which I have to agree with I didn't properly remove my mascara & when I used the over my eyes it became very dirty & took a little while to wash all the black off,but Cleaning your face is fast & easy,It is also rechargeable it doesn't take very long to charge so to save power you can charge it for the ten minutes before you use it & it will last long enough to wash the face of two people.The spinning heads are easy to switch on/off depending on which you would like to use.I do like this product & will continue to use it,it has made my face even softer than it was before & after I was my face I don't have the feeling like my skin is dried out or being pulled on so that is a major plus.The price is really decent as well.Feel free to check out the NUTRA SONIC Face Brush site for more information on their products.**This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Products were Provided by Nutraluxe MD for the Review**

3 comments:

  1. I have to say that I love how you are so good at doing giveaways! I haven't done one as of yet but want to becasue it looks so fun!

    Congratulations! You have been awarded with the "I Love Your Blog" award...and I also love your heart for nature! You can check it out on my blog:

    http://jcbdesignstudio.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You! I try my best to provide the best giveaways I can to my followers to suit their wants & needs.

    I am heading over to check out your blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Idea I like trying items like these but find i use them a few times then leave them under the sink its a bad habit

    ReplyDelete