Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Measure Up Bowl Review

Part of losing weight means that you have to work on Portion control & watch what your eating just because you are working out doesn't always mean that it will keep the fat away.I am not one of those people who like calorie counting & I didn't like the idea of having to use a measuring cup to measure food then put it on my plate because I don't like doing dishes so why make extra? Until I found out about a Product called a Measure Up Bowl I didn't think there was a solution.



For my Review I was sent a two piece Measure Up Bowl set one large & one small.I find them easy & fun to use each bowl has lines on the inside of the bowl indicating the food amount lines 1/2 Cup,1 Cup,ect all the way up to two cups so that way when I eat cereal or pasta I can have exactly one cup without over eating I have been noticing a big difference in the help it has been providing,I really like the fact that they are glass so they wont melt when you place them into the microwave,They are also Dish washer safe.Up until recently you would only buy the Measure Up Bowls online at the Measure Up Bowl website but they are now available at Target.com & They are on Sale for 23.99 for a two piece set until the 31st of this month,Its a great value since the 2 bowl set retails for 29.99.Here is a little bit of information on the Measure Up Bowls from their site. "The Classic Measure Up Bowl is great for measuring cereals, fruits, soups, chilis, pastas, rice, salads...Anything you eat of of a bowl! The Classic features 1/2, 1, 1-1/2 and 2 cups premeasured portions on the interior of the bow. The Small Measure Up Bowl is perfect for the calorie-dense, high-fat foods that have a smaller serving size. Nuts, granola and ICE CREAM, just to name a few. The Small features 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 cup premeasured portions on the interior of the bowl. The beautiful porcelain construction makes them compatible with almost any dish set. Microwave/dishwasher safe.". I personally love my bowls & enjoy using them they are perfect for anyone who is on a diet.**This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Products were Provided by Measure Up Bowls for the Review**

2 comments:

  1. I would love to have a set or two this would help me keep an eye on my blood pressure as well since i wouldnt be eating so much ,great review thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting product but seems effective

    ReplyDelete