Friday, August 13, 2010

Lucky Puppy Review

If you have been following my blog for a while you know that I love finding new clothing that is comfortable & soft for my daughter to wear that is unique & fun for her to wear Now that she is getting older she likes being able to pick out her own shirts when I give her the option of shirts to wear for the day.When ever a site asks me to review a clothing item for my daughter I can't refuse she is getting to the age where she loves putting her shoes on,she loves dressing up,wearing fake jewelry the works.



Recently I worked with a great little online company called Lucky Puppy,Currently, Lucky Puppy is proud to be partnering with Animal Haven Shelter in NYC. Animal Haven recently launched it's Caring Kids program which introduces children and teens to basic animal care and informs them about existing issues in animal welfare. In the past, the brand has partnered with Much Love Animal Rescue and Paws and Learn Humane Education Center, two outstanding foundations; one dedicated to saving the lives of dogs by helping them find proper homes, the other through education in schools[Information used from their Site] ,for my Review I received a Wings Puppy Shirt for my daughter.When the shirt arrived I was impressed by how soft it was,it is a mix of Grey/White it is a bit see through but I like the way it looks none the less,The shirt fits my daughter perfect its not too large & not too small either she will be able to fit in it for at least another year because it stretches & I ordered it slightly bigger so that she could wear it for a longer amount of time.The puppy on the shirt is adorable,I would wear the same one on an Adult shirt,I love the fact that there is no fabric tag on the shirt so it wont irritate my daughters neck while she wears it that is a plus in my opinion.They carry items for everyone including mom & dad their site is super cute & worth checking into.15% Of their profits go towards helping local shelters.**This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Products were Provided by Lucky Puppy for the Review**

2 comments:

  1. Cute puppy I like the heart on his eye

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the fact that it is tag free i try finding clothing without it because it makes me itchy

    ReplyDelete