Thursday, August 19, 2010

Jo!eshop Review

Lately I have been trying to figure out some helpful products that I can add to my Kitchen Equipment for when I cook but have been at a loss of items that I could get until I ran across a site called Jo!eshop that sells all sorts of fun & Unique kitchen items.It was so hard not wanting to get one of everything while I was at their site.



For my review I received a Monster Fun Pops 4-piece Set & A Tomato Fresh Pod,I put the Monster pop maker to work right away because my Toddler loves pop sickles which kid doesn't? I was very happy to find that the pop sickles were done right after dinner time so she was able to have a pop sickle for dessert,I think they turned out great I usually have issues with pop sickles molds but these worked perfect the top was a little hard to pop off but that is because they are still new,The monsters of the base are super cute & I like the shape of it because the pop sickle wont run all over my daughters hands creating a nasty mess to clean up.The pop sickle makers are easy to clean & fun to use.I also enjoyed the tomato saver because we don't eat a ton of tomatoes at once I usually only make half of one with what ever mean I am cooking then stick the other half back in the fridge but they always went bad even after just a day,I have used this & kept a tomato [Cut in half] inside of this tomato saver for the last two days it still looks fresh,smells fresh,& tastes amazing so I say Yes that these do work,I plan on trying it with other things such as small onions since it is basically just to keep the item fresh until you need it again.I hope to one day own some of the other wonderful items they sell on their website please feel free to check them out..****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Products were Provided by Jo!eshop for the Review****

No comments:

Post a Comment