Saturday, August 14, 2010

ITCosmetics Review

Let's face it as we get older our bodies start to chance in ways we don't want it to & ways we don't want others to notice such as Crow lines,Worry Lines,Wrinkles,Dark under eye circles,& Much more with more & more beauty products coming out that help fight against some of these issues we may be able to avoid them all together as we grow older.



I recently had a chance to work with a company called ITCosmetics,for my review I received a tube of Bye Bye Under Eye Cream which helps cover dark under eye circles while also helping to visibly lift & firm the skin around your eye.I never really have a problem with under eye circles unless I only get 2-3 hours of sleep a night so I had my mother test out this product.The Bye Bye Under Eye Cream covers up & blends in well it covers the dark circles & lines while blending in with the face so that you can't tell the person is wearing any makeup that is not only hiding the spots they want to hide but also helping firm the skin.I have noticed a small chance in the color around my mothers eyes but not largely enough that family or her friends would notice so we will continue to monitor her eyes to see if there is any chance.Here is a little information on the Bye Bye Under Eye from their website "Working hand in hand with the leading plastic surgeons in Brazil, It Cosmetics introduces Bye Bye Under Eye, a full coverage, highly pigmented concealer utilizing truly innovative technology and ingredients – giving women the power to finally say “bye bye” to those stubborn under-eye issues!Bye Bye Under Eye offers a waterproof, yet moisturizing formula that will stay put no matter what.? The truly innovative formula contains high concentrations of Vitamins K, A, C, E and Collagen - clinically proven to reduce under eye puffiness and discoloration while strengthening the delicate skin of the under eye area." I do think that this is a good product & that you might be able to see better results in the long run,I think the price is a bit pricey at $25 a Tube but probably worth spending if your worried about dark circles,lines or the skin around your eyes.**This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Products were Provided by ITcostmetics for the Review**

1 comment:

  1. Sounds great for college kids who don't get enough sleep

    ReplyDelete