Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Gourmet Body Treats Review

Now that more & more Eco friendly items are becoming available to everyday people It is easier to test them out to find your likes & your dislikes,Since it is healthier & a better choice for the Environment I like testing out Eco Friendly items to use Beauty item wise (& Home Wise) Recently I worked with a company called Gourmet Body Treats on a review of their site.Some key points I noticed right away that I like about their site & their company are: Their packaging is selected to incorporate the highest recyclable content from safe and renewable sources with minimum environmental impact.They reuse packing and shipping materials they have received rather than generate new waste. They encourage you to please reuse or recycle their packaging materials as well as our product containers.



For my review I received a: Glossy Lip Plumper,Whipped Mouse Blush [WIN this in Next months goodie bag hosted by Me!],Chamomile Cleansing cream & a Chocolate Facial Mask.The first thing I noted right away when I opened my package was the Chocolate Facial Mask it has Real Coco powder & Organic Cane Sugar in it I was hesitant to try it at first because I was always told that Coco Makes you break out though after talking with a few family members I decided to give it a try,I must say it was an interesting feeling & Experience smelling like I had just taken a tub of Frosting & smeared it on my face I had no troubles getting it off once the mask was dry it made my skin feel fresh & it smelled nice as well.My favorite out of the items I have tested is by far the Glossy Lip Plumper it has a slight Hint of mint though since there is no mint in it I think it is the Organic Cinnamon Essential oil,Other than a light mint smell there is no smell to it,& There is no real taste either which I think is perfect because I lick my lips a lot,The Glossy Lip Plumper glides on smooth & even you only need one application of it,& it makes your lips look great,I plan on buying more once I run out.The only product I tested that I have to admit that I do not like is the Chamomile Cleansing cream,Why? I am picky about the scent & feel of the products that go on my face when using this it smelt like how my bathroom did when I used to dye my hair crazy colors which is a no go for me since it is on my face,Not everyone has the same opinion as I do & I know there are many who do enjoy this product I love the rest of their line but have passed the Chamomile Cleansing cream onto a friend who will use it.I did not get a chance to use the Whipped Mouse Blush because of the simple fact I have way too much blush that won't be used for a long time anyways So I am including it in Next months Goodie bag giveaway so keep your eyes open.I had a great time working with this company & would enjoy working with them again in the future.**This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Products were Provided by Gourmet Body Treats for the Review**

No comments:

Post a Comment