Sunday, August 15, 2010

Girl Extraordinare Review

The end of the year always seems to be the Busiest time of the year for Weddings to Held,many couples love the Fall & Winter seasons for both indoor & outdoor weddings the weather is nice,the sun isn't too bright,sometimes their is a light breeze & if your lucky while having an indoor winter wedding it might snow lightly outside letting your guest see an amazing views.Besides all of the planning one of the things the bride can actually look forward to is all of the fun Accessories for not only herself but her bridesmaids as well,there are Many companies who offer customizable items for weddings,parties & more.



I recently had a chance to work with a company called Girl Extraordinaire,For my Review I received a White tank top that says "Bride",A Tote bag that says "Mrs. Holt,A white Jacket that says "Future Mrs. Holt" because my DH & I aren't officially married yet & Two pins to place onto my jacket,shirt or tote it I want.I think the jacket is super cute I love the font they picked for the writing on the lower back,I also think it is adorable that the zipper pull is a small diamond ring which matches one of the Pins you can place onto the tote bag,The only thing I noticed about the hoodie is that it says its a Large but it looks like a small or medium it fits though it is slightly tight in the chest area the jacket is a nice material it is light & soft to the touch the hood is a good size as well.The tote bag is a great size for carrying all of the things you will need for your wedding day,Girls party or just to carry your things with you while you shop it also has a pocket on it which is where the "Mrs. Holt" is printed I like the fact the most of the tote is a plain tan color that you can decorate as you please with patches,pins,buttons or marker you could even have all of the girls in your wedding party sign you a small note on your bag.The white tank top is also adorable the fabric feels great just like the jacket & it fits well perfect to wear under the matching jacket.I plan on using the jacket & tote bag at the Next Wedding Expo I go to in January of 2011. But don't think they sell only bridal items they also sell mom items,baby items,& More please stop by their site & check them out,They are easy & fun to work with very professional.**This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Products were Provided by Girl Extraordinaire for the Review**

13 comments:

  1. This would have been awesome when I was getting married! I'll have to tell my SIL about it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great store and great ideas. I have been to two weddings recently and somne of these items would be perfect for the brides. I wish I'd known about it before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They have very nice and cute items!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They have some really cute items for your fashionable pooch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! I was looking for some things like this for my step daughters wedding last year. NOw I know for the future.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It should be uber fun to use their services. I have a wedding on the weekend and the bride was actually looking for a store like that. A bit late, maybe

    ReplyDelete
  7. I find it very cute, I love! nice shop

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are great ideas for gifts for anyone getting married!

    ReplyDelete