Thursday, August 19, 2010

Feel Goodz Review

As you get older you start to realize that you do more thing now than you did when you were a kid fashion wise,For how ever many years you said you would never tuck your shirt in,Wear a base ball cap,wear sweats out to the store one day you happen to catch yourself doing just that & wonder when it changed.Up until about a year or so ago I would never get caught dead wearing sandals I would wear slip ons where ever I went even to the beach until one day I realized I had been wearing flip flips for an entire week straight Now I hardly go any days without wearing them & wonder why it changed.I know the main reason why is because now that I am older I don't care what others think of my feet how many people actually stare at peoples feet when walking down the street? plus It helps me keep cool. I have been through many flop 'blow outs' in the last year & have tested out many brands never truly happy with the flip flop which ultimately was a flop [Cheesy Pun intended].


[Twilight Pictured Above]

I was excited to receive a chance to work with a company called Feel Goodz,who makes very comfy sandals/flip flops.For my review I received a pair of their Night Flip Flops [All Black] I had to try them out right away when they got here & I have to tell you they are amazing my DH likes wearing them as well although his foot is a little too big for the flip flop.I have worn my Feel Goodz flip flops out almost every single day since I have had them [Unless I am driving],They are comfortable & have a great grip for my foot so it doesn't slide all over or make a horrible flop sound when I walk.Their flip flops come in a variety of colors,& when you order a pair they come in a eco friendly Reusable bag [Win this bag in this months goodie bag giveaway],Some of the best point about their shoes are: 100% eco-friendly natural latex rubber, highly compressed for pillow-soft comfort,All-natural, non-toxic dye,Made for everyday relaxation: the pool, the beach, the park, the casual stroll, the apartment/house, the spa, the yoga studio,Strap will stretch to conform to your feet.They are $25 a pair which is way more than I would pay for a pair of flip flops but so far my Feel Goodz flip flops have been the best pair I have owned so I would say though the price is a little steep the flip flops are worth it.****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Products were Provided by Feel Goodz for the Review****

No comments:

Post a Comment