Monday, August 2, 2010

EOS Review

I have tried a ton of Lip balms from various brands but haven't found that special lip balm that I want to stick with there are a lot of reasons why I might not like a particular brand it could have been too greasy,didn't glide on smooth,tasted funky,smelled nasty,or just didn't help my lips at all.On my search for the perfect lip balm I am more than happy to try out new brands of lip balms,Recently I received a chance to work with a company called EOS which stands for The Evolution Of Smooth.



For my review I was sent one Lip Balm Smooth Sphere in Summer Fruit,& a Ultra Moisturizing shave cream in Lavender Jasmine.At first I didn't think I would like the way the Sphere of the lip balm felt since it is a ball instead of a stick,But surprisingly I love it because I can put Lip balm on both lips at once & the lip balm container is just too cute not to like a lot of my friends have asked what it is & where to get one.I really like my Lip Balm Smooth Sphere & have been using it everyday because it is helping my lips become more kiss-ably soft the one thing that caught my attention most was that the Lip Balm Smooth Sphere contains Shea Butter I always thought Shea Butter was just to help with stretch marks & other belly related issues I can't tell it is in the lip balm but the lip balm does feel a lot smoother than other lip balms I have tried it also contains Jojoba Oil which helps provide long lasting moisture & Vitamin E to help sooth & heal I also like how it only has a faint smell & a good mango taste I have finally found a Keeper! I plan on buying another once mine is out.The Ultra Moisturizing shave cream is also another product of theirs I plan on buying every time I am out their Ultra Moisturizing shave cream has a few Key Ingredients that make it helpful for your skin it has Aloe to help soothe,moisturize & heal your legs,Oat to help protect delicate dry,sensitive & irritated skin,Shea Butter to help soften & nourish & Vitamins E & C rejuvenating antioxidants for healthy looking skin,the Non foaming cream formula helps for a Closer shave while boosting skin moisture levels & leaves the skin feeling soft & smooth.I have noticed that my legs are noticeably smoother after each shave when I use this shaving cream,I also get less razor burn,bumps,ect like I would with regular shaving creams I also love the scent & the bottle because it has a pump instead of a spray can which makes it easier to use with wet hands.The Lip Balm Smooth Sphere can be found at Walgreens,Duane Reade,& Rite Aid for $3.29 for a Sphere or $3.29 for a Stick & the Ultra Moisturizing shave cream can be found at Walmart,Target,Walgreens & Duane Reade for $3.49 it comes in five great scents.They also just came out with Hand & Body Lotion which I am hoping to pick up as well.**This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Products were Provided by EOS for the Review**

26 comments:

  1. Great review! I'll give it a try

    http://becksmakeupcorner.blogspot.com/2010/07/my-first-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard about these, so I really
    appreciate your take on this product.
    Thanks, Cindi
    jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The idea of a shere sounds interesting and intriguing i will have to look for this the next time i am getting meds at walgreens

    ReplyDelete
  4. The shaving cream sounds really nice I do not think i would like the scent you got but i want to look into their others

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll look for the shaving cream next time I need to restock!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good review, but there aren't these products near me. A pity

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks a tad large?

    I like it, though.

    People aren't just thinking about the simple chap stick looking thing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great review i used EOS and its really great moisturizer for lips lip

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the heads up and info! :) I can't wait to get mine and try it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These things are so cool lookin! I love the fun circular shape.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I get chapped lips, especially in winter. So this would be most helpful during that time of year.

    And the shaving cream would go delightfully well with the Personal Shaver I'm trying to win in your other giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love the red color and this product case soo unique xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I want to try this so much! It looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Er, I have never use a shaving cream before. I would love to try it one day :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have seen reviews for this product a lot lately, and I have become curious to try this product, plus, the product has a really cute presentation, and I love cute things!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh...these are nice. I won one is a giveaway and I am hooked. I love the packaging and it really makes my lips soft.

    dorcontest at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love this lip balm. My 3.5 year old loves the container.

    shannon_michel @ yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I heard michelle phan mentioning this product in one of her videos. Can't get those in my country though :(

    ReplyDelete
  19. I been meaning to try the product!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I got a free sample of their shaving cream but I haven't tried it yet

    ReplyDelete
  21. My lips are always chapped, probably will give this a try!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I laughed when you wrote that your lips were becoming more kiss-ably soft...perhaps the EOS lip balm would have the same effect for me (and get hubbby interested...lol)

    pamfreecycle@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. That I have tried and I totally recommend. Excellent balms!

    ReplyDelete
  24. The packaging is cute and different. However before reading you, I thought that it was difficult to use it because of it size. Now I know that it`s good to apply the balm to both lips together.
    I would love to try one :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. The lip balm container is so cute! What is that? a sphere? =)
    I would love to try this one out since it contain jojoba oil. I'VE HEARD IT REAlly helps the lips be moisturized. =)

    ReplyDelete