Saturday, August 7, 2010

Ecousable Review

With how much goes into land fills yearly I like to try & help cut back on waste as much as I can weather its using the same water bottle over & over,using reusable shopping bags,ect so when I have the chance to try something new that will help me with this I am all for it.



I recently had a chance to work with a Eco Friendly company called Ecousable,For my review I was sent a box of Stainless steel water bottles for my Family & Myself I was very happy to find a few different sized bottles in the box including a small blue bottle which my daughter has been using I put the Pink sports cap on the bottle so that it would make it easier for her to use.Along with the Four bottles I received two bands,A straw replacement & some caps to switch out if I don't want to drink right from the bottle.I like the bottles because they help your drink stay colder longer,plus it reminds me of when I was a kid my Great Grandma had a set of Stainless steel cups that my family & I loved using when we were kids which I still do love using when I go to her house.

Here is a little info on the bottles: safe alternative to plastic,high-quality food grade 304 L.N. stainless steel,durable, lightweight, reusable and 100% recyclable,slim design fits most cup/bottle holders,non-leaching & toxin-free,no inner lining, clean tasting,non-slip base,holds 16 fluid ounces (473 ml),measures 8.5" H x 2.56" W,weighs 4.5 ounces. The Stainless steel water bottles work really well with cold drinks but I do NOT suggest putting Hot liquids in this unless you plan on wrapping something around it when the bottle warms up it will be too hot for your hands,& always never put this in the microwave.I love all the bottles I received & having been using them every time I use a water bottle the small water bottle also seems to be over ruling my daughters sippy cup.They are easy to clean.**This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Products were Provided by Ecousable for the Review**

3 comments:

  1. Nice review (^_^)

    http://becksmakeupcorner.blogspot.com/2010/07/my-first-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that these help your drink stay cooler longer. Thats a +++ in my book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a stainless steal water bottle but I don't use it very often. I think the water tastes a little odd out of it.

    ReplyDelete