Friday, August 6, 2010

Ebeanstalk Review

When it comes to buying toys for my daughter I always try to look for toys that help her learn while she is playing with them,I try to find toys that help her learn colors,shapes,ABC's & More but I also like to buy toys that will help with her imagination such as dress up clothes,So I was happy to receive a chance to work with a company called ebeanstalk who sells baby gifts,toys by age & learning toys for children of all ages.



For my Review I was sent a Little Doctor Kit based on my Daughters age,Before the box arrived I didn't know what they were going to be sending so I was very excited to find what was wrapped up inside.I love the little doctors kit it has a lot of cute toys to keep children entertained while they pretend to be taking care of someone,This little doctors kit from iPlay features electronic stethoscope that makes heartbeat and couching sounds, blood pressure gauge with arm cuff, including pump with spinning dial, doctor bag, reflex hammer, thermometer, squeaking syringe, auriscope, laryngoscope and pretend bandage.I love that fact batteries were already included! Everything comes in a cute little carrying case which my daughter loves playing with.I really enjoy watching my daughter play with the set because it helps her interact such as when she has the stethoscope around her neck pretending listing to mine or her teddy bears heart beat it is the most adorable thing I have ever seen.All the toys that come in it are the perfect size for small hands to hold & there is no small pieces that can break off which is a major plus! My favorite thing about their site is they have toys by age & their prices are very inexpensive which is a good thing for parents wallets.They also have a birthday reminder club for special Birthday offers.Please have a look at their site.**This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Products were Provided by ebeanstalk for the Review**

20 comments:

  1. That is so cute, and educational too, what more could you ask for?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It´s very complete (and cute) and I love you point it has no little pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg. I don't have any children I know that are of the age to use this, but this is cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My parents are doctors and I am working to become one too. I can totally buy this for my children and let them have the try of being a doctor!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that no small pieces can break off. Fun AND kid safe, that's what I like to see!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This would be perfect for my niece Azalea. She loves to play doctor! Great review!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is such a cute kit! I would've loved it as a kid for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You can't go wrong with a doctor's kit...all the kids love to play doctor!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute set i would love to get this for one of my god children

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Little Doctor Kit would be the top choice for all kids!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is pretty cute, my kids would love that. They love to play with things like that, and pretending to be doctors, and what not. This kit would be very entertaining for them, I am sure it would keep them busy for a while! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a perfect set for a little one to get the hang of what doctors use. I remember playing pretend when I was young but I didn't have this awesome set.

    dorcontest at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thats cute, I think my little cousin would love to play with that too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I had a little doctors kit as a kid and I loved it lol. That stethoscope fascinated me.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Perfect as a gift for my toddler nieces!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That's excellent! My family is a bit (almost entirely) into medical sciences and that would be a great winner among kids here :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I think that almost all the childs love to play doctor :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awwwww... These toys wil be a great collection to my brother's toys. He would have fun playing with these stuff as well as learn something from it. =)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Nice, great xmas present for my nephew

    ReplyDelete