Sunday, August 15, 2010

Crane Review

Starting this Monday most schools will be back in session not only does that mean your children will be at school for six hours a day again but it means that Winter will slowly be approaching as well which is Always accompanies by cold & flu season,If you have a child you know that colds & the flu are hard to escape but there are lots of great ways to help fight off colds & help prevent them in your home.The one issue I always Hate with cold season is a stuffed up nose along with a sore throat I always have a hard time getting my nose to become un stuffed,I have tried a VICK's machine though it helped my nose it made my throat dried out & sore.



I recently had a chance to work with a company called Crane-Usa who makes Cool Mist Humidifiers they come in Normal shapes for adults or you can get cute animal shapes to stick in your childs room for when they are sick.For my review I received the Pig Cool Mist Humidifier I was happy with the size when I took it out of the box it is a great size for fitting into a small space but large enough to hold two gallons of water.After about twenty minutes of the Cool Mist Humidifier being on I could tell a big difference in the air in my living room,It was almost as if I was standing outside while there was a light rain you could almost smell the water in the air it was a nice feeling compared to the hot steam that comes from my VICK's machine.In the morning when I woke up my nose was clear,My throat felt great & I didn't feel sick anymore after two nights of using this it helped my cold vanish I will be using my Pig Cool Mist Humidifier every time someone in my house is sick or stuffed up.The Pig Cool Mist Humidifier is easy to use & easy to clean up once you are done using it,I also like that it is easy to store in my closet or under my bathroom sink.They offer many other designs & animals besides the Pig please feel free to visit their site & check out all their designs.**This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Products were Provided by Crane-Usa for the Review**

No comments:

Post a Comment