Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Bodycology Review

Yesterday was a very busy day around here,My little brother just started school again,I had to help my grandmother with a flat tire on her car,Ran some errands & had a BBQ with a bunch of friends as many of you know I am currently car hunting but haven't had any luck I am thinking of trying out a local car auction.



After a long busy day after my daughter goes to sleep I like to relax in a nice hot bubble bath when I have a chance,but what is a bubble bath if you don't have great smelling bubbles,body wash & other beauty items to go along with it? I don't get to take nice baths as often as I would like but for when I do I always keep a basket of body washes,scrubs,bubble bath,soaps & more in my bathroom for when the opportunity strikes,Though I am very picky about the scents i use though I am always up for trying something new I recently received a chance to work with a company called Bodycology I LOVE LOVE LOVE bath items I can't begin to explain how many bath items I use every year,I have not had the chance to try many Bodycology items so I was very happy to receive this chance to work with them,For my review I received a Lotion & spray in Midnight Garden & A body wash.The Midnight Garden set is a mixture of Violets,Lavender & Rose mingled together to be totally honest I am not normally a Huge fan of Lavender I try to avoid items with the scent but the Midnight Garden is AMAZING I absolutely love it,It is right up there with my all time favorite Jap. Cherry Blossom I plan on buying more once mine runs out I have been using my lotion on my hands once to twice everyday it is nice & creamy but doesn't make your hands feel greasy or grimy,A little bit goes a long ways I used to hate the feel of lotion on my hands but now I use it all the time.The Midnight Garden spray I tend to use often but still not as often as the perfume my DH bought me as a gift,The body wash is amazing as well my DH likes the way it makes my skin smell & I can also use it on my face without my face feeling stretched back,dry,or irritated which is nice because it really is a full body wash & moisturizer.If you haven't tried Bodycology I would suggest doing so I plan on trying more of their line.**This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Products were Provided by Bodycology for the Review**

11 comments:

  1. I love their sweetpea. Most of the time it's what I wear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would never try something labeled Midnight Garden but after reading your review I want to go out and get it. It sounds very relaxing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to try their products one day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the cherry blossom lotion.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a HUGE bath lover...hubby is always complaining that I am always in the bath. I am not big on perfume but I might give the spray a try.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love bath stuff. And I am running out of my body spray. I love body spray that is lighter then prefumes..

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great brand. Nothing as a comfy relaxing time..

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love to try one of these at home! =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am a teriible bath lover. I mean, i once stayed in the bathroom for almost two hours! lol but this is worth trying! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love hot bubble baths, too! It's the perfect place to read a new magazine :) I'm not a fan of lavendar, either, but I may try Midnight Garden!

    ReplyDelete