Friday, August 20, 2010

Body Mind Time Review

When of my new favorite activities is Yoga which I just started a few months ago,I was just doing DVD'S on my normal carpet in my living room but now I have acquired a mat & other Yoga gear.I have a yoga mat that can be machine washed but after thinking about it what If I don't want to wash it every time it got dirty it would use lots of water to wash it since I would have to put it in by itself it would be a waste so I was happy to find a Yoga Mat spray that cleans Yoga Mats.



I recently had a chance to work with a company called Body Mind Time, For my review I received a Yoga cleaning mat spray,A room mist spray in Calm [Lavender] & a Small Hot/Cold eye pillow.I want to first start off by saying I Love the Hot/Cold pack it is the perfect size & the material feels wonderful & the best part of all is that it isn't scented which is a big plus for me,I also like the Room mist at first I didn't think I would like it because it is lavender but to myself & everyone who has come into my home the mist smells like lemons which I think is great is a nice smell but not over powering only a few sprays & the whole room smells good.The Mat Sanitizing spray works well & fits into a gym bag perfect.I had a great time working with this company & look forward to ordering from them when I run out.****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Products were Provided by Body Mind Time for the Review****

11 comments:

  1. I've never tried Yoga before but it's something I wouldn't mind doing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not done Yoga in ages but I do have a Yoga mat and this spray sanitizer sounds great. I would love to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a yoga mat kept away for ages and I almost forgotten about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too prefer to have an unscented hot/cold pack. Can the cleaning spray be used for other products..like hand weights or exercise balls?

    ReplyDelete
  5. that sounds like a great idea.. I have forgotten my mat when I went to yoga class and have to use the mats there.. this would be very nice to have in my bag

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's great if you have to share the mat with someone else.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just perfect for those yoga mats! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yoga feels refreshing and this would really be helpful to complete the refreshments!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The yoga mat spray would be great for us! It would really help freshen it up after hubby's used it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've always wanted to try yoga but I find it so hard to do.

    ReplyDelete