Thursday, August 5, 2010

Baby So Cute Review

If you have a Uncommon name or a child with an Uncommon name you know how hard it can be to find Bags,Key chains,ect with your name on them but within the few years many companies have been offering customizable products such as bags,key chains,shirts,toys & more where you can put literally any name or phrase on them that you would like but how often can you fully customize each product? I recently found a wonderful small business owner who makes complete customizable nursery decor.I worked with a company called Baby so Cute on a review.These wooden blocks are hand painted and designed to uniquely match the nursery decor of your choice. The blocks are 2x2 cubes in size. Paint used is non-toxic, but it is still recommended that these blocks be for decor use only, and not as a toy.



For my review I received my choice of blocks with my daughters name,She can create any length name but I had her put the shortened version of my daughters name,I also got to talk with her step by step in creating my daughters decorative blocks,I picked which design I liked [I picked the Monkey blocks],& told her the basic colors of my daughters room decor & the colors we love seeing on her so she put all of them on the blocks & included cute flowers on the letters.When the package arrives I was very excited all the blocks were wrapped in a clear wrapping with lots of cute ribbons on the side I would include a photo of the wrapping but the clear wrapping kept creating a horrible glare.I love the size of the blocks they are just perfect to fit onto a shelf in your nursery I have received many compliments on them because they are visible from the hall way everyone loves how colorful & creative they are.If Baby so cute doesn't have a theme that fits your daughter or sons room decor all you need to do is message them & they can create pretty much any color theme,room theme,or name that you want they can even include numbers if you would like them.The creating time & shipping speed are wonderful & very professional Baby so cute has a website & a Etsy shop. Please feel free to visit both to look at all the fun designs she offers.**This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Products were Provided by Baby So Cute for the Review**


22 comments:

  1. Really cute (^_^)


    http://becksmakeupcorner.blogspot.com/2010/07/my-first-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have 2 friends that are pregnant right now, this is perfect for the nursery.

    The links in the article didn't work for me, but I found them here:
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/BabySoCute

    ReplyDelete
  3. Colorful and have various designs. (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colour tone
    its really so lovely

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great that it can be customised to fit themes and that the paint is non-toxic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so cute! My pregnant sster (due any day!) would love these for her new baby room! Thanks for the great gift idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Baby So Cute is REALLY CUTE! These would be perfect for my nephew Maximus.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a great idea, I can never find the right spelling of my name! The blocks really look great.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the review. These blocks would be great props for monthly baby photos. I tried clicking on the links but they are not working.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are so cute! They would make great gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those are very cute, I wish we actually had some room in our apartment for that kind of stuff, and also that my kids didn't play with everything, because I am sure they would sneak up on me and play with them behind my back when I am busy, they like grabbing everything!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty sweet that they can create any color theme,room theme,or name that you want.

    dorcontest at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello,

    I am the creator of these personalized baby blocks. You can view all the sets that I have created so far on my website. The link is:

    www.babysocutedesigns.com

    Please feel free to email me with any questions or ideas for a block set that you would like.

    Thanks for the wonderful feedback!

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are so cute! It would be a very unique gift :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adorable! I like customizing the room and that's a lovely way to do so.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Really cute!!! I think is a nice touch to a room :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is just so cute! I would love to spell my brother's name and put it in his room! =)

    ReplyDelete