Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Vinyl Attraction Review

A fun & easy way to decorate your home is to use Wall Decals they are easy to apply & most the time very easy to take off [Or you can just paint over them],You can get small decals that cover a small section of your wall,or even a Mural size that covers your whole wall which is very helpful for big white walls that you can't figure out what to do with,Your decals can even be used on a Vanity,Dresser,Mirrors,& Much More.I have personally used Decals on my walls,bath room mirror,& one of my planting pots I plan on using one on a Vanity as well.



[Note this is Not my family,This image is from the Vinyl Attraction site]

I recently got a chance to work with a site called Vinyl Attraction I was sent a small decal that says "Our family' unfortunately at this time I do not have a photo to share with it in my home & I will tell you why,My Family & I are currently living in an apartment while we save for a family home so I don't want to put a lot of decals on my walls that I can't remove because they I can't take it with me when I move so I decided to get the 'Our family' decal in red I have added this decal to a plain black sheet of banner paper & I plan on putting it in a picture frame to hang above where we keep our family photos,But I can tell you that this is easy to transfer onto another surface it comes with easy instructions that are simple to follow & it came with a pop sickle stick to help transfer your decal onto the wall,You simply make sure the decal is in the alignment you want & press the decal to the wall then you simply rub the stick over the decal making sure you got every part of the letters so it doesn't get ruined then slowly peel the transfer paper back & bam! you have a great new house decoration.The Vinyl Attraction is really well done as well though the first time I visited I had a small problem finding the page with the prices,how to buy,ect. **This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Products were Provided by Vinyl Attraction for the Review**

16 comments:

  1. These decals would be great for a teenager's
    vanity & bedroom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to try these decals. I think it would be great in my room! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never personally used these expect for on my car but I think these would make my bathroom more colorful

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute! I love wall decorations and some of those lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know if they would work on my walls. My walls are really textured and they might just fall right off. I still think they are neat though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've always love cute and pretty decals like this one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't have any vinyl lettering in my house yet but it looks like I might soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a small vinyl sea shell I got for Christmas I love it I think i i might have to buy one or two from them

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Vinyl Attractions Wall Decals.
    Cindi
    jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Vinyl Decals are the new big in thing! I have a few in my room already and i feel like i need to get more! They are perfect for personalising stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, great review, I've seen many of these vinyl wall decor companies. I really how affordable these are.

    ReplyDelete
  12. A great idea to be able to save your vinyl for another home. I know someone who put their vinyl in a frame which is a great idea too for those people living in apartments.

    ReplyDelete
  13. i have one in our bedroom and love it! loved the review!
    polly
    pkeintz@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. They have such neat decals! My nephews would love the wildlife ones.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I REALLY LOVE THESE!! Have been trying to find them! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete