Tuesday, July 6, 2010

SnackTAXI Review

Sneak peak at a possible review coming your way! I am always on the look out for Baby toys & Kids toys that are appropriate for what age My daughter is,I recently found a great site called Ebeanstalk that offers many Toys by age there is a section for each age range as your child grows from birth to 12+ years.All of their toys are Educational their toys also come with a free card that gives you creative ideas to use while playing with your child.They have a lovely section for Two year olds & Three year olds that my daughter would absolutely love,Their site is easy to navigate making it to where you can find the toys that are right for your child faster.Please feel free to visit their site to learn more about their amazing toys.






Did you know that every single day there are 20 Million plastic baggies added to the landfills world wide? That is a lot of baggies Sadly I myself have used my fair share of plastic baggies from take to work & school meals granted I do try to use only the plastic containers to store my things but sometimes its easier to throw a baggie in your diaper bag or purse & go so I was happy to get a chance to work with SnackTAXI on a review of their Reusable bags.



Each Reusable bag that you keep & use helps save as many as 1000 plastic bags from going into the waste stream,Their bags are easy to wipe off & they are machine washable so you can just throw them in with your towels.I like using these snack bags for when I take my daughter on her play dates because I can just pour in her gold fish toss the snack bag into the diaper bag & be on my way out the door,the inside of the bags are easy to wipe out using my Skoy cloths.The fabrics used on the Snack bags feel great I like the fact that it doesn't sound like rubbing plastic inside of my diaper bag & I know if anything gets snagged on it,it won't rip open causing my daughters snacks to burst open & get all over our things.Please feel free to visit their site to see more of their reusable snack bags**This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Products were Provided by SnackTAXI for the Review**

17 comments:

  1. A great item to use for the household. The designs look great, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a cute idea for helping kids stay green! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If i went out more I would use these they sound like a great way to help stay eco friendly

    ReplyDelete
  4. I should look into these for when my son starts school again it would be helpful and money saving

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to have these to take to work they would be easy and convenient

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are cute and I love that they're eco friendly.

    ReplyDelete
  7. a great product for back to school and to teach kids to be ecofriendly early on.

    pamfreecycle@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. if i start to eat more at work during lunch time I will have to look into these more i always hate using plastic baggies they cost too much and i use too many

    ReplyDelete
  9. Saving 1000 plastic bags from the garbage, WOW! i actually tried to make a couple of these, super fun. I ended up adding batting to one inbetween layers of fabric so my cookies would stop getting squashed! Worked!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Way to go! It's good to see more and more companies investing on reusable items. It makes me shiver just to hear the "disposable" word..

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love those bags! I've recently been using my tote bags a lot more all over the place. Thinking of all that plastic in landfills and how long it takes for plastics to break down is just awful! I'd love to use those for my snacks. =]

    ReplyDelete
  12. I support reusable and eco-friendly products!

    ReplyDelete
  13. i actually own that mushroom bag...it is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  14. i love the fabrics they use, they are unique and fun

    ReplyDelete