Saturday, July 10, 2010

Private Eye Undies Review

Though some people aren't as comfortable with sharing the information,Do you find yourself looking for cute or Unique undies? Though most of the time no one besides You & possibly a significant other will see your undies Its neat to find undies that you think are super cute No one knows your wearing them but you do & it makes you feel great.



I am one of those girls who looks for Undies with cute designs,sayings,ect so I was happy to get to work with a cute site called Private Eye Undies they sell undies with different sayings on them such as 'Im not the note taker', & simple undies with each day of the week on them.I received a pair that says 'Its Go time' they made me laugh when I first seen them the first thing I thought of was my mother would probably guy these with the same saying because she is always in a rush & anytime we have to go to a family event,go out to eat ect she is always calling or texting to say 'Its go time,we have to go now",The undies are soft & comfortable they don't bunch up like some do & they curve with your body.Over all I like the style & feel of these Funky Undies.**This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Products were Provided by Private Eye Undies for the Review**


15 comments:

  1. Their site looks cute though I don't like white underwear so I don't think I would buy from them unless they offer other colors

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the days of the week undies they have I had some when I was a teenager but haven't had any since

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol "It's Time to Go" these sound cute - I think I'll stick to the ones I usually purchase but these sound fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would buy the weekday undies they look cute & at least you don't have to decide between 20 different pairs of undies because you have a certain one for each day of the week just have to keep up on laundry hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute, but I'll stick with my own brand. A brand that I know won't give me wedggies.. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oddly enough the days of the week undies would help me actually remember what day it is

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think it's a great idea i just wish they offered them in more styles like boy briefs or booty shorts, low rise etc!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute! I get my days confused LOL those undies would actually help me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. actually this sounds like a very good bridal shower gift!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those undies sound really comfortable :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ha, those are funny! I think they are silly, maybe a little too silly for me. I'm more into lacey or microfiber undies. I would consider getting a few for fun, but not a whole drawer full. lol. =]

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are really cute and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh this would make a perfect present for some of my girlfriends!

    ReplyDelete
  14. those are cute and would be great for party gifts
    ohhhfire@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. i love the fact that they can be on a thong!

    ReplyDelete