Sunday, July 25, 2010

Prima Princessa Review

When I was a little girl I never went through a stage where I wanted to be a Ballerina though most of my friends did,I always wanted to be a Vet/owner of my own rescue shelter [Which I still want],Now that I am older & have a daughter[2] as well as two young sister in laws[13 & 4] plus a Niece[6] I have been watching more movies about ballerinas,buying Tutu's & other ballerina accessories I must admit I am still not a huge fan of the ballet but sometimes its not half bad to watch.



I recently did a review on a company called Prima Princessa.Prima Princessa is a company that puts together Ballet movies for little girls each video is narrated by Prima Princessa herself.Who is Prima Princessa? She is a small fairy dressed in a Ballerina outfit I think she is adorable & perfect for kids between the age of 2-8 to watch.I received their Swan Lake DVD to watch & review with my daughter.I think my daughter may be a little too young for ballet because it didn't seem to catch her attention but she does love dressing in a Tutu & running around,Between each clip of the Swan Lake ballet they show they have a group of little girls show how to do some dance steps & during this part your child can dance along with them.The thing I liked the most about this DVD is that they don't show the entire Swan Lake ballet they show clips of it & Prima Princessa explains what is happening along the way so that small children (& a lot of adults) can understand what is happening.I think this DVD would make a perfect girl for any little girl who loves ballerinas they also have other DVD's available.To view a clip of the show visit: Prima Princessa, an amazing resource for families interested in ballet. This site features wonderful ballerina coloring book pages as links to ballet schools, princess camps, dance camps, ballet tutus and more.Their DVD's can be bought on Amazon & at Target **This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Products were Provided by Prima Princessa for the Review**

18 comments:

  1. Cute video for girls i never really liked ballet either but i did like plays

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think that looks cute but me and my sister both have little boys and both my neices are older

    ReplyDelete
  3. I gave this video to my great-niece and she
    love it...
    Thanks, Cindi
    jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm really into learning to dance right now - I wish they had cool things like this when I was little!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks really cute. My niece would LOVE this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I could share this with my little niece!
    She loves ballet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I enjoy ballet! Even hubby likes the ballets that are stories told in dance and we used to have season tickets when we lived near enough to Seattle to go. If I had little girls in my life, this would be great...we have 5 grandsons and my nieces are too old!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think my daughter would enjoy this, she loves watching dancing shows and loves everything princess!

    ReplyDelete
  9. very cute! thank you, i think my daughter will enjoy that :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can definitely relate to your posting. I too was never a ballerina type and currently rescue senior dogs. However, I seem to have grown fonder of pink and tutus the older I get. This dvd would be great since it gets the girls active and participating in the show.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wanted to be a ballerina more than anything else when I was a kid. I even learned how to walk on my toes at a very early age and I can still do it! This sounds so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute.. perfect for my ballerina-loving niece :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute! I'd love to see my daughter enjoying such thing. It's so girly and cute! Who've never tried ballerina steps? :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. this is so cute, wonder if I could get my nephews interested :o

    ReplyDelete
  15. This looks cute! I think that little girls will enjoy themselves a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I was never a ballerina dancer but I DID try taking some lessons when i WAS young.
    I think this would be just perfect to watch for those little girls who loves ballet! =)

    ReplyDelete
  17. When I was little I used to pretend to be a ballerina it was fun

    ReplyDelete