Saturday, July 17, 2010

Playful Threads Review

Attention: Please be Advised this review does contain a link to a Lingerie site,They sell ONLY sexy lingerie, clubwear, plus-size lingerie, sexy dresses, dancewear, leg wear, pasties, thongs, jewelry, g-strings,Swim wear, & Bras but do have some photos that are a little 'mature' such as mesh clothing so please do not click unless you are 18+



We are all mature adults & we all know that ever one in the while its nice to buy some cute Lingerer from underwear,to Bras,Lace night gowns,& cute costumes but sometimes it is hard finding something that you are looking for based off your likes,your size or your partners likes,& not everyone likes going to stores such as Fredrick's of Hollywood & Victoria secrets because they are either embarrassed or don't want to pay an arm & a leg for something cute to wear while being romantic.I got a chance to work with a company called Playful Threads that sells Lingerie,Swim wear,Dresses,Jewelry,Costumes,Undies,Bras & Leg warmers they have a wonderful selection & they have amazing prices they even have clothing & Lingerie for Under $15 even for sets you can't beat a deal like that.For my review I received a Ace - Sexy Lycra Net Halter Baby doll with Elastic Back Straps and Matching Thong when the package came I wasn't sure what it was because it was packaged really well that way if you have snoopy neighbors or family they won't ask questions.I picked this item because I thought my DH would like it,turns out I was off on my guess hahaha I can't always be right but I try my best he liked the front half of the Lingerie but didn't like the way the back had fabric strips all down the back [Funny because this is the part I liked] ,Though if you purchase I suggest buying in a size 1-2 times larger than why you wear I am not a plus sized girl but with their measurements I am a plus size on their charts though when I got the item it didn't fit right so If i could I would have gotten it a little larger.**This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Products were Provided by Playful Threads for the Review**

3 comments:

  1. They have a great underwear & bra section if i was younger than I am & my husband was still alive I would buy a few things

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love their out sits they are so adorable I think I found my new favorite place to shop for costumes thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete