Monday, July 12, 2010

Panty by Post Review

Truth be told I have a small odd obsession with buying new undies all the time though I have too many already most just sit in my drawer,so when I was asked to do a review for Panties by Post I couldn't refuse.I found their site to have an interested concept if you like buying new undies,cute undies any type of undies they have a great selection to pick from & they have a subscription you can buy that will send you a new pair of undies each month either you can select them or you tell them your preference. They have girls panties & Men's briefs to pick from so you can get you & your man so cute new under wear.



For my review I got a chance to review one of their panties I like their idea where you can get a surprise pair but I don't really like the idea of just hitting 'surprise' without getting to pick any basic things I like I still opted for Panty By Post to pick the pair they sent but First I got to send them a list of my likes & dislikes so that I wouldn't end up with something I wouldn't wear.I was very pleased when the package arrived it was very cute & discrete though I don't care if my post person knows I buy/get panties online they don't know what they look like hahaha.I was happy to find a pair of chocolate brown & blue lace undies they looked perfect & felt silky smooth the size was perfect as well I think Pantys by Post did an amazing job at picked a pair for me based off my likes,I think their site would be a perfect gift for a Bride to be,a baby shower,or a going away gift or even for someone who just left for college to get a sweet little package each month! I really enjoyed working with Pantys by Post.**This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Products were Provided by Panty by Post for the Review & Giveaway**

3 comments:

  1. If I am unable to win the braB giveaway I think i might get this for my sisters baby shower

    ReplyDelete
  2. This would make a unique wedding gift

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a cute idea for a site they have some cute undies on their site

    ReplyDelete