Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Organix Review

One of the things I try to take care of most now that I am older is my Hair, After years of shamelessly dying my hair & not really caring about the brand I used I finally decided I need to start using healthy hair products to keep my hair looking healthy & soft.I like testing out new shampoos/conditioners to see which fits my hair the best but sometimes they are so expensive that it isn't worth it so I was happy to get a chance to work with Organix on a review.



For my Review I received one Bottle of Vanilla silk shampoo & Vanilla silk Conditioner to test out to be honest when it arrived & I took one smell of it I deiced it smelled so good that I didn't want my DH to use it I wanted to be greedy & use it all haha,I tried hiding it under the sink after I used it but my DH checked around under the sink [Even though there were other open bottles] just to find the bottles I hid he likes the smell as well we both really enjoyed this shampoo & conditioner It made our hair really soft & it smells really good so then your house smells good as well.I just wish the bottles were bigger,but with the size & shape that they come in it makes it easy to hold while you are in the shower.I am going to try to find this product the next time I go to the store so i can start buying it more for my family.What is your favorite brand of Shampoo/Conditioner? **This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Products were Provided by Organix for the Review**

13 comments:

  1. I love the smell of Vanilla, i don't really have a favorite brand i just buy what looks or smells the best at the dollar store because i am tight on money

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the idea of anything that has the word Silk in the name it always means it will be soft

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been needing to get some more shampoo and vanilla silk sounds lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My hair really needs this! It's as rough as wheat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've seen this brand of shampoo before and wanted to buy some, but the bottles don't seem big enough, and since we all share shampoos at home we usually buy big bottles. I would love to try this though! Our favorite brand is Herbal Essences! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't really like Vanilla but I'd like to try this anyway. My favorite shampoo is Dove's Damage Therapy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have never found a FAVOURITE although I do like the scent of the shampoo at my salon. In our house everyone has their OWN bottle of shampoo/conditioner.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good on you that you finally decided to take better care of your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My favorite brand for hair products if definitely Kerastase but I cant afford buying those for everyday so I stay with the non-professional loreal stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh! I would love to try this one out! My hair looks so damaged because of straightening and blowdrying and all.. I bet when I try these, It would restore my hair's full health. =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don`t have a favorite shampoo, I`m searching one.
    I love vanilla scent, I love sweet smells :)

    ReplyDelete