Friday, July 16, 2010

New West Knifeworks Review

Good afternoon everyone I first wanted to say I am sorry if my blog posts are a bit later over the next few days I am having Internet issues that I am working on getting resolved in the mean time I will be trying to get over to my Mother's house daily to use her internet.

Today I get to share a review with you that i am excited to finally get to share with you! Besides Tupperware & Lunch boxes I haven't been able to share any Kitchen/Cooking related items with you but I was lucky enough to get to work with New West Knifeworks who sells Kitchen Knives, & Accessories.



For my review I was sent the Fusionwood Paring knife, I had it in my hands for less than five minutes before my Dear Husband eyed it & took it.In my DH's opinion he likes the well balanced Handle to Blade ratio,He also likes how it is light weight but still cuts very well he has found it very easy to prepare dinner with his new Knife.We are an Italian family & we cook a lot so I know this Knife will get a lot of use out of it,Please have a look at their site to check out what else they have to offer. **This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Products were Provided by New West KnifeWorks for the Review**

13 comments:

  1. I like the color of the handle it would be neat to have a whole set with that color on them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too..I like the color of the handle.. i think it would be great to try this in my kitchen. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. the color shown above & their other handle choices are gorgeous the blade look very sharp perfect for a chief

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to have a purple knife set so girly & cute

    ReplyDelete
  5. My husband cooks and he would enjoy New West
    Knifeworks.
    Thanks, Cindi
    jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the handle color and shape!
    The shape looks like it would give a good grip!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh! A good knife is so important for cooks! I'm a cook myself and find a pity that we don't have New West here but I'd love to try it sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the artistic and colorful look of their knives. Thanks for a great review.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great review I think my dad & grandfather would love a set of knives from that website

    ReplyDelete
  11. the older i get the more I value good knives...like this one.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, they look very elegant, modern and colourful.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Omg coloured handles! I would buy purple! It would fit my purple theme well!

    ReplyDelete