Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Lisa Hoffman Skincare Review

My second biggest collection of things I own is Bath & Body items I love using different shower gels,Soaps,Lotions,Face washes,Body wash,Sprays,Ect to help me smell nice because lets face it no one wants to stand next to anyone who smells funky in the super market line.Just like my makeup I am picky about my Shower gels,Sprays,ect because I do not like the smell to be over powering where you can smell it from two isle over in the super market,My all time favorite scent is Cherry blossom & Jap. Cherry Blossom but I also love trying out new Bath & Body items that aren't currently in my collection.



I recently did a review for Lisa Hoffman Skincare,I received Three different one week sets.I have to admit at first I was a little confused because the packages said 'Daily Skin Care use' & each tiny bottle had a number 1-5 on them,I first thought that it was a normal daily sample to apply to your face like you would with any regular Bath & Body product but then I realized that not all the bottles in the package had the same thing in them,they were all different I have never used anything like this before so I was interested in trying it out.The first one I tried was the spa set,I really enjoyed each one,I liked the fact that there was no real smell to any of the products,I haven't had a chance to try the rest of the products but I will soon.I give this skincare product line two thumbs up.**This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Products were Provided by Lisa Hoffman Skincare for the Review**

19 comments:

  1. i like bath and body too, maybe i should try this or tell my mom she loves spa stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have tried the Lisa Hoffman Vitamin A & C serum. It is great for dry skin because it makes your skin feel like silk! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A few yrs. ago there was a promotion where Lisa Hoffman gave away her free Day & Night cream.
    I used it for moisturizer and it was good but
    I can't afford to buy more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your review sounds intriguing that I too want to try Lisa Hoffman Skincare myself! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The products seem like they would work really well but they also seem pretty pricey but I will have to look into it more

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting! The packaging is very curious indeed. Unfortunately I've never tried the brand as we don't really have it here but I'll keep the name in mind if I ever find it somewhere. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i have heard about this brand,interesting,would love to try the products.
    username- ks sn
    email- kssn31@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never seen a skincare line that was numbered like that. Might be handy the older I get...
    PMNSL95 at triad dot rr dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. That sounds really neat! I'd like to try it someday. That's funny, we both have the same favorite scent... Japanese Cherry Blossom, oh yeah! We know what's good. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would love to try that but cannot. this is not available in my country :( :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. This sounds really great but too bad, I won't be able to get it in my country!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love bath and body product companies...this looks like one worth checking out!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Their website looks like something a Hotel might carry

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am really like you in that I really enjoy wonderful bath and body products! I will check out the Lisa Hoffman site.
    Thanks, Cindi
    jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like bath and body products but i'm not sure about the numbered stuff..it seems like too much of a hassle to do everyday! i would prefer something that would be kind of all-in-one!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sounds quiet fancy to me. Thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love bath products but I definitely prefer a little scent.

    ReplyDelete
  18. never heard of a 5 step regimine before. always 3.
    polly
    pkeintz@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. This sounds like an awesome product! I wish I could get it! :(

    ReplyDelete