Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Illinois Nuts & Candy Review

Even though I am on a diet its hard to resist the sweet temptations of chocolate,Granted I usually only have a small something on the day that I work out since I know I will be working it off anyways,so when Illinois Nuts & Candy wanted me to do a Review I couldn't argue with saying Yes.



For my Review I was sent a small box of Truffles,The package was well packed & had a freezer block unfortunately the heat here in AZ still got to the chocolate so it was very melted but its nothing the freezer can't fix.My Daughter,My DH & I all tried out these great looking truffles after we had dinner we all immediately loved them They have a nice hard chocolate outside & a smooth cream center.They are large enough to satisfy your sweet tooth craving & small enough not to cause you to become too full or icky feeling.We all really enjoyed these & I am looking forward to the Holidays because I think I just might be sending some of my Relatives truffles for the Holidays.Feel free to visit their site to have a look at their other amazing treats.Their Treats are Vegan Friendly.**This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Products were Provided by Illinois Nuts & Candy for the Review**

20 comments:

  1. These chocolates are all VEGAN and gluten free? SCORE!! OMG i will have to order a ton of candy from this site. I am giving the link to my aunt, who has an autistic child (on a specific diet) and she will love it! Great post thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Those look mouth-watering! I love chocolates!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to try to try some sugar free ones.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness truffles. this is making me hungry! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those look mouth watering i wish they sold something that looks that great at the store

    ReplyDelete
  6. If I could reach through the screen & pick one out of the box I would want to eat I would pick the Truffle with the cherry on it,it looks like it would be yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They look so good they are making me hungry i wish i can still have sweets like that but with my health issues it wouldnt be the best idea

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those truffles look amazing!I love chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am a HUGE Chocoholic. I also appreciate that they are VEGAN because more of my family and friends are vegan.

    pamfreecycle@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks Amazing!! I feel bad for those selling candy and baked goods at this time of year. My future daughter in law is one of them. Absolutely awesome shop too.
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/friendlycreationss

    ReplyDelete
  11. those look great if they have them in white chocolate i might have to buy myself a box i am not a huge milk or dark chocolate fan

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ohh it reminds me of the Godiva's truffles my boyfriend brought from Belgium. I like how they offer different flavored truffles at the illinoisnut's website.

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh i love truffles! and look at all the assorted ones too yummm

    ReplyDelete
  14. They look great. Save me one :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. 0oo0 those look delicious! I love chocolate! Those are really cute chocolates too. They have a lot of detail on them. I love that. =]

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMG I love truffles! I'll have to check out their site now :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yum! Truffles are among my faves...i'll keep this shop in mind for the future

    ReplyDelete
  18. those look delish!!! i looove chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  19. i love love love chocolate! thank you for the review, i might have to try these.

    ReplyDelete