Monday, July 26, 2010

Himalayan Salt Shop Review

One of the things I like looking for when it comes to Decor & Decorations for my home are things that have more than one Purpose,but they aren't always the easiest to find when your looking for something Unique,So when I was offered a chance to work with The Himalayan Salt Shop I automatically agreed. The Himalayan Salt Shop sells Salt Lamps,Lamp accessories,Candle holders & bath salts.



For My review I received a 4 Pound Himalayan Salt Lamp.Here is a little information about their Salt Lamps Straight from their site These lamps are made of natural crystal salt mined from underground salt mines in the foothills of the Himalayan Mountains The beautiful orange-reddish Himalayan crystal salt is mounted on a wooden base This crystal salt is hundreds of millions of years old and, as a result, has special properties and high mineral content Heat from the bulb (in our lamps) or flame (in our candle holders) causes the salt to emit negative ions These negative ions bond with the pollutants in the air (positive ions) and neutralize them Also, the newly bonded ions become heavier and fall to the ground removing them from the air circulation In addition, these negative ions combat electro-smog caused by electronic devices operating in the home Symptoms from asthma, allergies, and other illnesses can also subside from the effects of these products Concisely, these products cleanse the air naturally and are extremely beautiful." The Lamp came well packaged to make sure nothing was broken in shipping,I was very happy with how easy it was to install the light bulb,I also love the base that is attached to the Salt rock itself it is a very nice dark wood.At first I wasn't sure how much light would actually Emmit from a hunk of salt but I was very surprised to see it does make a very nice desk lamp .When the Lamp is on it gives off a gorgeous Orange/Red color from the salt.I did notice a small difference in the air in my home while this was on it helped my nose become un-stuffy.I think this product is perfect for anyone who likes Unique home decor & for Rock lovers.The Himalayan Salt Shop has the same Lamp I received on sale right now for only $20 that's a price that can't be beat.**This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Products were Provided by The Himalayan Salt Shop for the Review**

18 comments:

  1. I like that lamp it looks neat it wouldnt fi in with my home decor but i know someone who would love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree i like the colors and the fact it helps the air in your home

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post a good information and each word blog conveys a meaning.natural salt lamps &, himalayan salt lamps

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting articles and perfect for beginners. Thanks for the info!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks really cool. their purifying salt crystal bar also catches my eye!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool lamp and it's worth the price too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have to admit I'm a little skeptical about whether or how well the salt lamps purify the air, but I love the look of them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am interesting about this Himalayan salt lamp because as I read it subside the sypmtoms of asthma. I am asthmatic person, all of us who has this kind of illnesses wants to have a better and good ambiance room or place.:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. These lamps make for interesting home decor, I have always been intrigued by them and have considered buying them but never have, maybe I will when my husband and I get a new home :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. i think if the lamps were a different color it would fit my home perfectly. thank you for the info.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This post is really much more useful for the people who believe that these days if we have to go with the contemporary era then knowledge is the most important piller in each and every area.salt lamps

    ReplyDelete
  12. I suffer from chronic sinus infections, perhaps the Himalayan salt can provide some relief. I am going to research it and check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This sounds like a great product! My husband always has a stuffy or runny nose during the summer so he'd love this and it looks neat too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This post is really much more useful for the people who believe that these days if we have to go with the contemporary era then knowledge is the most important piller in each and every area. himalayan salt lamps

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have one of those. It makes great lighting. Dim and relaxing..

    ReplyDelete
  16. Im intrigued with this Himalayan Salt Lamp and I think it is interesting. It would look good on my bedroom definitely! =)

    ReplyDelete