Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Hard Candy Review

Alot of the time when I used to shop at walmart I would see a Cosmetics line called Hard Candy but I never had a chance to try it mainly because I didn't know anyone who used it so I didn't know if it was worth the money or not,But I recently got a chance to work with Hard Candy on a product review.



For My review I was sent a Nail Polish called Rumor Mill,A 'Powder Keg' eye shadow in Gunmetal,& a Lipstick.I was very excited when the package arrived because I didn't know what was going to be in it,but I was very pleased to find the three items listed above.At first the nail polish just looked black to me which is perfectly fine I love painting my nails black,but soon after I put on the first layer of nail polish I found out it is a very deep very rich Purple that is almost black I absolutely love it,It also came with a free Purple ring attached to the bottle.The eye shadow is nice as well It is a mix of black & grey it has some glitter/sparkles but not too many I hate it when eye shadow is over sparkly because then it gets all over your face,the Lipstick is amazing as well it glides on smoothly & its only a shade or two deeper than my actual lips which is a plus because I don't like lipstick that is too deep in shade or too bright to where you look like a barbie doll.Hard candy must have read through my blog because they sent me three items that are perfect for me,& they are all easy to carry in my purse when I need them on the go.Hard Candy is sold exclusively at Walmart and is also available at Walmart.com. The entire collection is super affordable and and fabulous and ranges in price from $5-10 Once I can I plan on buying their Intensify eye - High Drama Cream Eye Color.**This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Products were Provided by Hard Candy for the Review**

17 comments:

  1. oh wow. hard candy! that nail polish used to be all the rage back in high school (in miami). i'm glad you liked it, i remember loving it too...maybe i will have to go get some :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. When it comes to nail polish and lipsticks, you COUNT ME IN! =)
    5 to 10 bucks is affordable that's why I would love to try HARD CANDY'S products. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, good to know! I've always wanted to try their stuff because I love the name, but was leery of the quality. Might have to try some of that nail polish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree Victoria,before I had a chance to work with them I wasn't sure how great the quality of the makeup & nail polish would be the company seemed geared towards kids & pre teens so I was surprised to see how much I enjoyed the product

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I remember right this company has been around for years their newest products look great i always thought they only sold nail polish that is my mistake

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used to use the nail polish when I was a lot younger it was a big hit

    ReplyDelete
  7. Their products look so cute I want to try them all

    ReplyDelete
  8. This brand is new to me and I plan on checking it out at Walmart this Friday...Thanks, Cindi
    jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the lipsticks! i didnt know about this brand before and its not available where i live!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute brand! The lipsticks are great and I love the nail polishes. I could have all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'll have to check this product line out next time I'm in Walmart. I have heard of Hard Candy, but I didn't know Walmart carried them. Thanks for a great review!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I was clueless that Walmart carried Hard Candy. I remember buying their eyeshadow pallette as a teen I think it ran me like $20. But I insisted on getting it becuase the colors were shimmery. Next time I'm in a Walmart I'm going to check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I wasn't aware they were sold at walmart either I will have to check next time I go their colors look amazing

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am not 100% sure if the brand is sold at All Walmarts but I plan on checking the next time I go as well I wouldn't mind trying out more of their makeup brand.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, love the brand name and the packaging as well!

    ReplyDelete
  16. At first I thought it was candy! Cute name! :)

    ReplyDelete